Candlewood Suites(San Marcos)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$137
US$122
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
US$89
Country Inn
Wingate by Wyndham San Marcos(San Marcos)(Great Value!)
US$76
Fairfield Inn & Suites Austin San Marcos(San Marcos)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$84
US$144
US$89
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$111/night.

US$105
US$98
Crystal River Inn(San Marcos)
US$115
US$112
Hotels.com
US$119
US$101
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$112/night.

Alexandra's House(San Marcos)
US$150
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 May 2016

We arrived around midnight looking for a place to get some sleep before a busy day. I was very surprised to see how dirty the room and bathroom was. There were holes in the wall, the bathtub was covered in hair and the toilet would not flush. We were scheduled to stay 2 night but I couldn't stay one more minute. The gentleman at the front desk was very kind and understanding. He offered to give us back our money an apologized. He said that he was having a hard time finding help to clean the rooms.

Stayed: May 2016
Reviewed 14 May 2016 via mobile

Now that I read the reviews I guess none the rooms have locks on them??? I leave for the day cause I don't want the owner to be up and down, the first night cause I paid for a week he put me upstairs in a king size bed only temporary cause windown was broken lock didnt work, its dirty, smelly, but he didn't not have a downstairs until next day, and I also asked about the microwave he said he would have one up there by the end of the day, while I have been here since Tuesday it's Saturday no room downstairs no microwave, only reason it's doesn't smell it's cause I odorban and cleaning supplies! People that rent here look like maury guest, whenever anybody pulls up in parking lot they run out to see, just all out there, my hubby told me to stop asking for a different room cause we would have to deep clean again, and he seen the ladies down there, hell noo I'm not sleeping where they been at!

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 April 2016 via mobile

Never again.. it was a last minute and the last room in town and we still should have left...
Advisor wouldn't let me leave a zero rating.
The pillows were sold scary we put the maybe clean towels on them and didn't even think of a shower.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 February 2016 via mobile

My husband went for a work trip, he said from the pictures it looked decent and proper for the few days he was needing to stay, plus it was close to his job site. Well, when he arrived his room wasn't ready, so they gave him a different room at the same rate. The carpets were filthy, walls were written on with stains, water was cold in the shower, the door did not have a safety lock so he had to put the table in front of it while he slept (the table had a broken leg), the light where the sink was located worked only when it wanted to, there was supposed to be a coffee pot in the room & it was nonexistent, towels and sheets may have been cleaned/washed but were stained. He said he saw a few roaches and though it was not his original room, it doesn't seem like it had been cleaned prior to his arrival either. Not the best experience, and if he has to go back for another visit, it will NOT be this motel!

B & T Melendez

Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 November 2015

Had a reservation for the nights of Nov. 18th and 19th. Went to the office to "check in" and as there was NOBODY at the front desk, had to ring a bell to get assistance.
I then checked in and was given a key to my room (although I had put a first floor request on my initial reservation, reiterated that and was told at the time of check in that there was a room available on the first floor.
Well, I went to my room and not only was the door WIDE OPEN but the room was under construction and nowhere near ready for occupancy.
Had to GO BACK to the front desk and informed her that the room was dirty and not ready for occupancy. She seemed surprised by that! Hmmm. Was told by that employee that all the other rooms on the first floor were occupied but she did have one on the 2nd floor. I am unable to walk up and down flights of stairs very well due to my disability, so declined, got a refund and left thoroughly disgusted.
Oh well, now I know not to EVER make a reservation there!!

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled solo