Candlewood Suites(San Marcos)(Great Value!)
US$81
CandlewoodSuites
US$140
US$123
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Wingate by Wyndham San Marcos(San Marcos)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$118
Fairfield Inn & Suites Austin San Marcos(San Marcos)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$93
US$118
US$105
US$98
US$149
US$144
Hotels.com
Crystal River Inn(San Marcos)
US$125
US$121
Travelocity
Alexandra's House(San Marcos)
US$150
All reviewsan extended business tripfamily weekendeasy accesspleasant staywould stay here againfree breakfastmaidcleanlinessoutlets
Reviewed 31 October 2017

One night stay for a soccer tournament I made reservations for Saturday evening only. When we checked out we were charged a higher rate than quoted because we were a no show for Friday night. Their mistake and we paid for it. Additionally the complimentary breakfast includes very limited choices and a cockroach crawling across the floor. I would score lower if I had the option. We will be back to play soccer again, just won't stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 September 2017

I had a reservation at the Summit Inn in San Marcos. That was a bad experience so I went down the road to the Days Inn. I asked for a room for the eight days I would be staying in San Marcos to visit my son. The room was not perfect but it was comfortable for me. It was quiet and I even enjoyed the swimming pool. The location was easy to get in and out of and the people working at the hotel were pleasant to deal with. If I have to I will stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 September 2017

We were booked to stay here on Sept 16, but discovered bedbugs in our room. 2 were on the sheets on the bed. One was on the shower curtain. I suspect it got on the shower curtain during laundry service. We were in a second floor room. The staff was understanding when we reported the bedbugs and requested a refund.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 September 2017

Room and grounds were clean, Staff is professional, Breakfast was very adequate, and little things like the tub draining properly also made a difference. I loved the microwave and large fridge. The wifi didn't connect but I didn't report it until I checked out, b/c my service was fine. I thought it was great for a 2 star hotel.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 September 2017

Stayed here two nights. Rooms were clean, showed their age, but very clean. Good Mattress. Plenty of hot water. Breakfast was a little light - cereal, toast and yogurt plus juice and coffee.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family