“Even better than my first visit”
Review of Palm Cafe

Palm Cafe
Ranked #50 of 288 Restaurants in San Marcos
Reviewed 7 June 2015

I have reviewed Palm Café before and am back to give it a higher review. I brought a friend here recently and we both loved it. We had chicken and beef enchiladas and everything was tasty and yummy. Fast friendly service with really good prices, nice atmosphere.

Reviewed 2 June 2015 via mobile

I had the carne guisado taco and bean and cheese taco for breakfast. Both were very good, especially the guiso. I also had the cantaloupe water, tasty but a bit sweet. The hot sauce is a bit thin but great flavor. The flour tortillas are supposed to be "homemade", but not real sure on the ones I got. Super friendly and fast service and very nice atmosphere. I really want to come back for lunch! Enjoy!

Reviewed 22 February 2015 via mobile

Ordered a small menudo. The tripe was extremely fatty with globs of mini balls of fat floating. The meat was cut huge and there were bones in my soup. First time I had that. Couldn't get past that enough to eat it. This is really the only dish that I have not liked here. The Migas are good and the torts are good.

Reviewed 19 May 2014

I tried this cute little cafe recently and liked it quite a lot. Fast friendly service, decent prices, and tasty food. I had the tamale plate which was flavorful, however the tamales could use a little more meat stuffing - but still they were good. The other food being served looked very good, too.

I will go back.

Reviewed 12 March 2014

Love to go here--great Mexican food, always get good service, crowded on Sundays, good breakfast tacos. Family friendly. I would love to see them add a patio to eat outside; the dining room gets a little crowded on Sundays.