“A small place”
Review of Palm Cafe

Palm Cafe
Ranked #51 of 288 Restaurants in San Marcos
Reviewed 26 April 2016

I ate only once it ha friend. The service is great, the area is small, yet clean. The food is fine, prices are ok. Parking is ok, staff is great.

Reviewed 20 April 2016 via mobile

We go to this little restaurant frequently! Best breakfast tacos and u can get them all day long! The staff is fabulous! All the ladies working here are sweet and attentive. We are especially fond of Letty....she always knows what we want and served with a smile! Highly recommend this place. Would give 5 stars except their beans are a little thin. That's the only thing I find wrong.

Reviewed 18 August 2015

Eggs over easy , bacon, sausage and hashbrowns with toast on the side. Very reasonably priced and served hot and fast. Nice place to eat on a Saturday or Sunday morning.

Reviewed 7 June 2015

I have reviewed Palm Café before and am back to give it a higher review. I brought a friend here recently and we both loved it. We had chicken and beef enchiladas and everything was tasty and yummy. Fast friendly service with really good prices, nice atmosphere.

Reviewed 2 June 2015 via mobile

I had the carne guisado taco and bean and cheese taco for breakfast. Both were very good, especially the guiso. I also had the cantaloupe water, tasty but a bit sweet. The hot sauce is a bit thin but great flavor. The flour tortillas are supposed to be "homemade", but not real sure on the ones I got. Super friendly and fast service and very nice atmosphere. I really want to come back for lunch! Enjoy!