“Almost 5 Star”
other travellers have booked this property
Las Verandas condominiums Pool
Las Verandas condominiums
Living area
Dining area
Kitchen
Second living area with sofa sleeper
Two twin beds
Queen size beds
King size beds
Patio
washer/dryer
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Dallas, Texas
“Almost 5 Star”
Reviewed 10 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

First let me say, I would stay here again. The people are really nice, the place is very nice! The reason I did not give 5 stars is because there are a few minor things that did not meet my standards. The first thing is the dates of when the payments would be deducted from my account after paying my deposit. I received 2 separate notifications with different dates for the final payment. When I questioned it I did not get a response. The other thing is the condo was not clean. There was fecal matter on both toilets, crusted saliva on the linen, and the floors had not been swept. However, I always clean prior to my family staying anywhere so I was fully equipped with my latex gloves, Clorox, wipes, scented candles, and Lysol. Finally, in a 3 night stay we were brought 3 different TV's because they did not work.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
priscilla...
Gatesville, Texas
“Great Condo”
Reviewed 28 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

The condo was more than I expected. The living area & rooms were great. The condo has a washer and dryer; which they came in handy. Over all a great condo.

Reviewed 15 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
20 Jun 2017
thank you.
Reviewed 8 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Management Response
8 Jun 2017
Thank you.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing