Super 8 by Wyndham South Padre Island(South Padre Island)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$99
La Quinta Inn & Suites South Padre Island(South Padre Island)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$190
La Copa Inn Beach Hotel(South Padre Island)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$205
Best Western Beachside Inn(South Padre Island)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$130
BestWestern.com
Schlitterbahn Beach Resort(South Padre Island)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$267
US$257
The Palms Resort(South Padre Island)
US$140
US$155
US$144
HIExpress.com
US$217
US$198
Isla Grand Beach Resort(South Padre Island)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$249
  • Pool
All reviewswafflesbeach accessprivate walkwaybasketball courtwinter texansbreakfast stafffree breakfast isnice staythe room was nicefridge and microwaveevery morningenjoyed our staycoffee makerclean roomstile floorsdefinitely stay here againpool and hot tub
Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

My family and I have stayed here the last four years. I’m very disappointed that we have been taken advantage of for making an early reservation. Even after speaking to the manager, the weekly rate we were given is more than my in laws are paying. Not to mentioned they ran out of towels a few times and we had to wait quite some time. Bathroom smelled like smoke and we found roaches and ants in our room. The staff is all very nice, especially Luis in the breakfast area, and I could probably deal with the fact of a few bugs. But being financially taken advantage of after being loyal customers for so long I cannot deal with. This is probably our last stay here as there are much better options with a hot breakfast and that will always have towels for the prices we were charged.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank brownsgirl75
Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

Good location. Room was nice, very comfortable beds, pool area was pretty. Nice staff. Delicious breakfast. Only things I didn't like was that my room wasn't ready when I got there but they switched me out no problem. Floor in the room was a little dirty. Other than that we enjoyed ourselves very much. Our first time at this location and overall was a great deal. I'd recommend it.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 November 2017

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
William s, Front Office Manager at Ramada by Wyndham & Suites South Padre Island, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2017

Reviewed 11 November 2017

Location is great, the property has beach access and a park next door. Only thing that really needs improvement are the beds...they are stiff, uncomfortable and squeaky. I noticed that they have some sort of mattress top that causes a big dip where the pillows go causing extra discomfort. Other than that everything else was great, staff was friendly and property is clean.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

We will be replacing a lot of our older beds here soon, so on your next visit hopefully we have them all switched out so you wont have that issue next time.

Reviewed 8 November 2017

In the off season in South Padre the rates for this hotel really can't be beat. It's not busy, the staff are extremely polite and the rooms are clean, smell fresh and it's location put's you halfway between Claytons and Wanna Wanna just a short distance from the beach.

A nice breakfast is available and for a separate payment a very tasty and cheap hot breakfast can be delivered to your room.

The only drawback was the noise from other guests. The room walls are very thin and if you have a connecting door (as we did) the sound bleed was terrible. You also have to deal with the cars directly outside your room which late at night can easily disturb.

However - for the price - it's a good choice.

Room Tip: Don't get a connecting room, and I can only assume a second floor room reduces the noise from the parking lot
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

I do apologize that you got a connecting room, those can be noisy depending on the guest next door since there is a little gap between the doors to let the noise though. But next time you stay with us let us know and we will make sure to put you in a more quieter room