“Excellent place”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
newly remodel kitchen
new Sofa and grill at balcony.
Master bedroom with new king size bed.
Upstairs room with two twin beds
3rd bedroom with two queen beds
newly remodel bathrooms
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
trekingir...
Austin, Texas
“Room was a disappointment this time.”
Reviewed 25 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017
people found this review helpful

We booked a 3 BR 3 Bath, The person who booked the condo books there regularly. My bedroom and bathroom had not been cleaned. There was trash under the TV stand. open used soap in the bathroom, and the sheets were not fresh. Complained about the mildew/mold growth in my shower and they brought be a bottle of clorox spray. No scrub brush nor did they offer to clean it for me.
I showered around the dead roach but left it in there for the next victim. Maybe ANA the maid will clean the unit before the next tenant. Needless to say, we left her tip envelope empty. DIdn't even receive a courtesy call to see if we needed anything. One of the other girls saw a roach on the kitchen counter but it scurried away. No lighting at night on the stairwells. We had 3rd floor room and only 2 falls. Thankfully no one was hurt seriously. Just bruised.

Went to sweep up the sand but there was no broom. called maintenance. They brought a new broom, a new coffee pot (the old one had the last tenants remains and was broken). Ice maker didn't work well. He said they were all like that -nothing he could do but it made maybe 2-3 trays per day. No other ice machine on the property.Plan on buying bagged ice.

Lights in my bedroom kept going off and on and shorting out constantly. Probably a fire hazard and the unit key to the condo didn't work the door to the stairs to my room. Guess someone else had a key to my room. Resort water pressure is the worst I've ever seen. The artwork was deplorable. The giant couch picture was of feet. FEET? as in 8 pair of feet. GROSS!

My only other complaint is that they charged a guest an additional $50 to park their car there one night. @ BR condos are only allowed 2 parking spots even though the place was relatively empty with dozens available spots.They do not provide beach or pool towels, Chairs and umbrellas are an additional fee instead of free like most places i stay.

The good. The beach was great, The view was gorgeous. The unit was spacious and the kitchen was well stocked with modern appliances. Furniture was comfortable. Great location and the staff we did meet, Rene, Hector and Leo were wonderful. I'll stay here again if invited down but If I were the one paying for this room, I would not be back to this resort.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Gladys C
“Excellent place”
Reviewed 15 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

We got there and the condo was clean and felt comfortable. In the afternoon we went to the beach and it was adorable, they have a place where you can relax right in front of the beach. My family and I went there to take family pictures and they came out beautifully!
I totally recommend this place

Reviewed 20 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
652taterb...
Shreveport, Louisiana
“Family Vacation”
Reviewed 21 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015
people found this review helpful

Best it was convenient for anywhere you wanted to go on the island. The condo was great for a large group. The three pools made it nice because they didn't get crowded. There was no towel service or wifi. We felt that since there was no washer or dryer in the unit service should have been provided. However this was small issue & would not keep us from renting on the property again.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
20 Jul 2016
Thanks this year the condo has wifi and a brand new washer/dryer

Hope to have you back soon and see all the inprovements of the condo
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing