“Everything about this meal was fabulous!”
Review of Wildwood Grill

Wildwood Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Wildwood Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #25 of 171 Restaurants in Southlake
Price range: US$11 - US$29
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Wildwood has been a fixture in Southlake since 2009 when our doors opened. Being locally family owned and community focused drives us to provide the best experience for our customers. We pride ourselves on using only fresh ingredients with Chef inspired recipes and features. Our grill burns Hickory and Oak for a fantastic smoky finish to our dishes and our handcrafted cocktails are delectable must have.
Reviewed 2 May 2017

Everything about this meal was fabulous! There were 7 of us and the waiter Alex was so incredible and catered to our every need and whim. The steaks were done to perfection and the ribs were AH-MAZING- so tender fall off the bone the ribs were smooth with nothing left on them. Cant wait to get back there next year!! Amazing!! <3

Reviewed 11 April 2017

Relatively new, good service but everything else was unremarkable. Chicken Fried hanger steak was burnt at the edges, the shrimp and grits were ok. BBQ burger was still moo'ing even though it had been ordered medium well. Beer and wine selection, while limited, was sufficient.

1  Thank AlbertusVallum
Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

What a friendly and inviting location. We say in the bar area and loved the service. Was very quick and very tasty. We ordered salads, but had special request after discussing with server. Then she explained that it was a good choice. It came out perfect. Blackened salmon salad was perfect.

Reviewed 6 March 2017 via mobile

We stumbled upon this gem via trip advisor while driving through Southlake. We wanted something different. Everything was amazing. Super cute place, amazing service, fantastic food. Everything was perfect. We will be back

1  Thank Stormy B
Reviewed 26 February 2017

I have never been SO DISAPPOINTED and felt so unwelcome. We picked Wildwood Grill as a treat. We entered the restaurant and made sure it's OK that we have a child with us, they said yes and referred to special meals for children. Cool! We were seated to the closest table to the door...OK, Not a problem! It took a while (and I mean WHILE) to get drinks and menus for that matter. Our food was bland, my steak-overcooked piece of unseasoned, grilled (what felt like george forman grill) meat. Food took so long to arrive, I felt like they were killing a cow in the back... The only somewhat ok item of food was our kiddo's mac'n'cheese and let's be honest, she eats the one out of a box therefore the standards for mac'n'cheese are not very high.
Now to the service, I'm not sure what their standards for offering service are, maybe we were under-dressed, as we were dressed casually and (i believe) I was not wearing make up? Maybe our child was not using her utensils right? She was not making any noise, no tantrums. Not sure! They just made us feel like they could not wait for us to get out. There was 2,5 of us, myself with my husband and child, we spent $100 and I feel like it was the worst $100 ever spent...
To this day, driving by the place I remember this awful day we decided to go in to have what we expected to be a great meal.