“A Tasty Hatch Chili Margarita”
Review of Wildwood Grill

Wildwood Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Wildwood Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #24 of 176 Restaurants in Southlake
Price range: US$11 - US$29
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Wildwood has been a fixture in Southlake since 2009 when our doors opened. Being locally family owned and community focused drives us to provide the best experience for our customers. We pride ourselves on using only fresh ingredients with Chef inspired recipes and features. Our grill burns Hickory and Oak for a fantastic smoky finish to our dishes and our handcrafted cocktails are delectable must have.
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

I am not from Texas so I am not sure what the excitement about a particular type of pepper is about. That said I can tell you that it is perfect in a margarita. We tried this place without reading a review. It looked nice from the curb. A pleasant surprise. Friendly servers and crowd and tasty drinks. My margarita typically 10 bucks was 8 at the happy hour price. I ordered grilled mahi mani with coconut risotto. Very good. No complaints coming from my husband on the smoked wings nor the steak so I am guessing he enjoyed. Definitely adding this to the rotation. Entrees in the mid to high 20s but several weekly specials.

Reviewed 25 August 2017

This is a little over priced, even for Southlake. Burgers $13 and higher. I got the Chicken Fried Hanger Steak for $18. Lots of green beans, nicely prepared, made potatoes and gravy was OK, and the steak was filled this grizzle and fat.-- poor quality meat. Tasty but not worth the price. My friend ordered a shrimp salad and got red fish substitution for the shrimp... a $4 up charge. So that was $20. It looked great, but rather small.

Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

This place is fantastic! So yummy, everything on menu is great. The beers and whiskey fabulous too! The smoke the chicken first and then fry it.... pure smokey heaven!

Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

We stopped in expecting to eat something off the grill, but not Copper River Salmon.

We made quick work of an Artisanal salad, and then the salmon came out. It was cooked just right - we requested medium-rare. It's served on a bed of Israelí couscous (with spinach, purple onion, tomatoes, etc) - outstanding.

Reviewed 21 May 2017

We (2) met another 2 for a relaxed "get to know each other" business dinner. We found the Wildwood to have a friendly and professional staff (providing great service and good recommendations, even as we "tarried" for a couple of hours). Tried 4 different entrees - we all thought they were quite good. (I had the TX Redfish>0

Been to Wildwood Grill? Share your experiences!