“Very pleasant evening”
Review of Wildwood Grill

Wildwood Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Wildwood Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #21 of 169 Restaurants in Southlake
Price range: US$11 - US$29
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Wildwood has been a fixture in Southlake since 2009 when our doors opened. Being locally family owned and community focused drives us to provide the best experience for our customers. We pride ourselves on using only fresh ingredients with Chef inspired recipes and features. Our grill burns Hickory and Oak for a fantastic smoky finish to our dishes and our handcrafted cocktails are delectable must have.
Reviewed 12 October 2017

We went with friends. The food was excellent and nicely served. We wanted to be able to converse as well. We were able to do this easily. Our wait staff was very pleasant.

Reviewed 29 September 2017

Wildwood Grill is a great spot for a delicious meal. We have moved from the area and still wander back here every so often because it is such a delightful place to dine. Have tried many of the items on this menu and nothing disappoints. Service is great - everyone we have ever encountered has been that special mix of friendly and professional that truly makes a place feel like "your" place to go. Favorites are the tomato basil flatbread and butternut squash soup - I sometimes have to make the drive just for those two items. The chicken, the mashed potatoes, the chips, the desserts (although how we ever have room for that is beyond me) fish and chips.....I could go on, but as I said, nothing has ever disappointed. Great bar area that draws a nice crowd and there is even brunch, although I have not been for that yet......the day will come. Wishing you happy eating at this location as soon as you get the chance!

Reviewed 15 September 2017

One of my go to places for dinners and lunch on business. Not too expensive but then again not a chain so it has character without being too fancy or steak only. The menu is selective and I hae not had a bad meal yet here. Some sandwiches for lighter meals as well as steaks, signature dishes, chicken and salads. Overall a menu that emphasizes smoked meats and upscale southern food, but with touches of "glamour." Good craft beer and Texas based whiskey selection and the staff was great at suggesting low carb options for side dishes for me. If you simply want a burger it is a bit expensive, but where else can you get a grilled salmon BLT, artisan mac and cheese plus buttermilk beer battered fish and chips. There is a reason i keep coming back. Not great for small children, since they do not have children's selections, but it caters to a business crowd and adults in the North Tarrant area.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

I am not from Texas so I am not sure what the excitement about a particular type of pepper is about. That said I can tell you that it is perfect in a margarita. We tried this place without reading a review. It looked nice from the curb. A pleasant surprise. Friendly servers and crowd and tasty drinks. My margarita typically 10 bucks was 8 at the happy hour price. I ordered grilled mahi mani with coconut risotto. Very good. No complaints coming from my husband on the smoked wings nor the steak so I am guessing he enjoyed. Definitely adding this to the rotation. Entrees in the mid to high 20s but several weekly specials.

Reviewed 25 August 2017

This is a little over priced, even for Southlake. Burgers $13 and higher. I got the Chicken Fried Hanger Steak for $18. Lots of green beans, nicely prepared, made potatoes and gravy was OK, and the steak was filled this grizzle and fat.-- poor quality meat. Tasty but not worth the price. My friend ordered a shrimp salad and got red fish substitution for the shrimp... a $4 up charge. So that was $20. It looked great, but rather small.