“Good food”
Review of Wildwood Grill

Wildwood Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Wildwood Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #22 of 171 Restaurants in Southlake
Price range: US$11 - US$29
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Wildwood has been a fixture in Southlake since 2009 when our doors opened. Being locally family owned and community focused drives us to provide the best experience for our customers. We pride ourselves on using only fresh ingredients with Chef inspired recipes and features. Our grill burns Hickory and Oak for a fantastic smoky finish to our dishes and our handcrafted cocktails are delectable must have.
Reviewed 2 April 2018

I really like the Wildwood Whiskey Smash on the drinks menu. It's not too sweet or fruity. They are very good about working with you concerning food allergies and health concerns, even modifying dishes to fit your needs. On my last visit I had the salmon BLT with sweet potato chips. It was excellent.

1  Thank ssstich

Reviewed 1 April 2018

We eat here once a week and love the ribs. The meat practically falls off the bone and the sauce is quite good. We typically have drinks with dinner as well. The bartenders are great and service is wonderful, especially Sarah!

Reviewed 1 March 2018

5 stars simply for having Tito's Handcrafted Texas Vodka .... on TAP!!

Great group meeting space in the back corner. Fun servers and engaged management team.

Shout-out to Tom Hill for always hooking-up our team with great set-ups & service.

Love the jalapeño shrimp appetizer and the wood-fired salmon dish.

Good times!

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

This is a cozy feeling nice spot in this busy area. People are friendly, service has always been good, and prices I think are fair. Like a small Houston’s, the food delivers here. Menu is varied but not huge , and plenty basics to choose from. Shiner Fish and chips dinner is very good, and I don’t think I had a dish that disappoints. Fair and Good wine list, cold beers and a cozy bar make this a good stop for a change of venue

Reviewed 8 February 2018

I've been wanting to visit this place for some time now and I wasn't disappointed! Both the chicken and steak had an excellent smoked flavor and the mashed potatoes were super fluffy. An excellent Founder's Stout rounded out a superb meal. Good service and atmosphere.

Been to Wildwood Grill? Share your experiences!