“Nice”

Comfort Suites
Ranked #7 of 16 Hotels in Spring
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 28 April 2017 via mobile

Hotel is good, price and service are corresponding. Rooms are big and very comfortable. There is swimming pool and gym, but was currently out of order. Breakfast so so, very simple and everyday all the same. But in general nice.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business

Reviewed 22 February 2017

Stayed here for 12 nights. Very clean, well kept hotel. Convenient location. Large rooms! Free breakfast. The washer and dryer worked well. Free wifi. Helpful staff. Nice bathroom. I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Try for a room that doesn't face the busy road out front
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 January 2017

We went to Houston for a training class. I chose this hotel because it is close to our favorite restaurant, Guadalajara Hacienda (The Woodlands). The training was an hour away, but we had our priorities. :-)
We pulled in to a very nice looking hotel. It has quick access to the highway, Wal-Mart and plenty of restaurants.
When we went in, we were immediately greeted by a very friendly lady. She checked us in and gave us the low-down on breakfast. We went into our room and my husband and I both said...WOW! It was a beautiful room! Very clean and decorated beautifully! My honey went and plopped down on the bed and was very pleased! The room had a small coffee pot, microwave and a small fridge. The fridge didn't work very well, but that wasn't important to us. We brought a small DVD player so we could veg out and watch Netflix. It was a wonderful evening in! Our room was on the 3rd floor, right next to the ice machine room. We were a little concerned, but we had no noise issues at all.
The next morning, we went for breakfast. There was, of course, waffles, but my honey cannot have any gluten. We were pleased that they had egg patties and sausage patties, plus plenty of fruit and very good coffee.
When we went to check out, the manager was actually working. I told him that we had been very pleased with our stay. We told him what room we were in and he said, oh you had a training class an hour away! We were very impressed. Such a small detail, that didn't seem important to remember, but the first gal had made a note. Great customer service!
All in all, we will definitely stay here again, the next time we have a training class!

Stayed: January 2017
Reviewed 1 November 2016

I stayed in this hotel for 1 night ( passing thru) Oct 14th and my stay was very pleasant.
The room was very clean and didn't have that musty smell some hotels have.
Breakfast was hot!!!
The only thing i didn't like was my room was facing the wooded area in the back, but I wouldn't let that stop me from staying again, after all I wasn't sleeping outside or on the 1st floor. Great Hotel.

Room Tip: Rooms on the back side are facing wooded area, great size tub and shower
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 October 2016 via mobile

Comfortable, clean large rooms made for a nice stay. Hotel is reasonably new. Free parking outside and a good morning breakfast. Old Town Spring is a couple of mins drive away. Rudys BBQ is just out the back of the property....great BBQ. would stay again.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
gwendysuethurman, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2016

GREAT Night Stay!!! We never get tired of hearing that....Glad you enjoyed our large comfortable rooms and great locations to all the local attractions. We look forward to seeing you again. Thanks