All reviews other hotels in the area stayed here for three nights free breakfast nice hotel feeder road woodlands mall easy access hie beds brand
Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

Starting with the positive easy to find and access, great food selection for breakfast, friendly staff, good size rooms and shower.

The hotel and room had a musky / moldy smell to it in my opinion. The air conditioner in our room was possessed and had a mind of it own, but when it was working it was good and cold.
I am one of the crazy people that take black lights with me and check everything. Overall room was clean except floors and headboard. Don’t know what some of it was don’t think I want to know. Room 304. With all that we will still go back

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Holiday Inn E, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Houston North-Spring, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2017

Hello Chris S,
Thank you for taking time in responding to the survey about your recent stay experience at our property. It was indeed our pleasure serving you.Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it. Of course our housekeeper use black light extensively while cleaning bathroom. I will retrain our housekeepers in using black light through out the rooms and not only in bathroom area. Thank you for your business and suggestion. As always, we look forward to serving you again whenever your travel brings you back to The Woodlands area.

Reviewed 13 August 2017

I stayed at this property on four different occasions. The first time it was pleasant but our room had an odor of room freshener that was very strong. The second time we were on the first floor and the stay was fine. The third time we were on the second floor and had to change rooms because of the overwhelming mold smell. The fourth and last time we stayed we arrived late and our room smelled real bad from mold again. On every occasion our room was never cleaned above just acceptable. I love the room layouts and roominess of the suites but can not handle smelling mold and filth so we will never be back.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Holiday Inn E, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Houston North-Spring, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2017

Hello Rwsorich,
Thank you for taking time to review your recent experience at our property. It is regretful to hear that we did not meet your expectation this time. This is not the usual way of how we upkeep our property. I have already addressed this situation with our maintenance team. I would appreciate if you please contact me so I can address your concern and personally apologize for the inconvenience in this matter. It did rain quite a lot past few days and rain may have entered the ptac unit in some rooms, but there is no excuse whatsoever for not being able to get rid of the water and completely dry the room. I take full responsibility in dropping the ball.
I can assure you that you will receive much better experience in your next visit to our area. I hope you provide us another opportunity to earn your trust back again.

Reviewed 2 August 2017

Very nice hotel over I-45 In Conroe, Texas, it is very clean, location is good, crossing the street there is a huge outback, it has a big pool in the back of the building, very very comfortable hotel ,

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Holiday Inn E, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Houston North-Spring, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2017

Hello CristianS954,
Thank you for taking time to respond to our survey about your recent stay at our property. It was indeed our pleasure serving you. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for your compliments. It really means a lot to our associates. As always, we look forward to serving you again whenever your travel brings you back to The Woodlands area.

Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

We stayed here on a family trip for our son's karate tournament. We got two comfortable rooms each with two queen sized beds.

The beds were outstanding as usual and my wife enjoyed a workout in the gym. Breakfast was fresh and as expected.

Anytime I've stayed in a HIExpress, it has been an excellent experience. You just can't beat the price either.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Holiday Inn E, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Houston North-Spring, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2017

Hello H971LItimb,
It was indeed our pleasure serving you at our property. Thank you for your business. We really appreciate it. We are glad to hear that your family enjoyed the stay at our property.

Reviewed 30 May 2017

We stayed here for a waterpolo tournament down the street at the CISD Natatorium. Our arrival was at nearly 2am after driving in from Dallas and our keys were ready when we got there. Our room was upgraded to a suite, which was great and I wished we had more time to stay there but we had to leave by 730am.

The hotel itself seemed really clean and well taken care of. The only thing was the front desk agent that night seemed a bit disinterested and didn't mention my Spire status or ask if I wanted bonus points at check in. Other than that, it was great for a few hours rest!

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Holiday Inn E, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Houston North-Spring, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2017

Hello dockfam,
Thank you for being Spire Elite member. We really appreciate your loyalty to IHG. It was indeed our pleasure serving you. As much as it gives joy to hear that you had a pleasant stay, it is troubling for me to hear that our team member did not greet you with your status nor mentioned about Welcome Amenity point. Your welcome amenity points has already been posted, however we are sorry for failing to meet our standard. Please know that your remarks will be referenced in the continued training of our team in providing seamless Guest Experience.
Thank you for your business and look forward to serving you again whenever your travel brings you back to The Woodlands area.