“It's ok.... not great”

Spring Creek BBQ
Ranked #8 of 540 Restaurants in Spring
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

I've tried this place a few times, and it just ok.... nothing great! Nothing to write home about, the only good thing was the warm rolls...

Reviewed 11 July 2017

I love the tenderness of the turkey and the fresh bake rolls. My family loves eating ribs and having ice cream for dessert.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

The staff is friendly and the BBQ is really good! The rolls...oh the dinner rolls are amazing!

The ambiance is good for a work lunch with colleagues, dinner with the family, plus the place is kid-friendly. Prices are very reasonable and they have delicious peach cobbler!

Great place!

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

We always enjoy our visit to Spring Creek BBQ. Their sliced beef melts in your mouth. My husband always goes for his loaded baked potato. I specially love their fresh baked bread that a store staff offers from table to table. The price is fair and the ambience just right for families and couples. Most importantly, Spring Creek BBQ supports the local schools and organizations.... that is one important reason they are the only BBQ place we go to.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

My wife and I don't eat out often, but on June 5, 2017, we had the opportunity to explore Spring Creek BBQ's offerings. We tried the brisket, pulled pork and sausage and enjoyed them all. The brisket was melt in your mouth. Their in house BBQ sauce is also one of the best out there.