US$93
US$143
US$134
US$161
US$148
Rayford Crossing RV Resort(Spring)(Great Value!)
  • Pool
All reviewsfront deskfull kitchenroom was cleansized fridgerecommend this hotelking suiteplace to stayeasy accessvery nice hotelvery nice staydefinitely stay here againexercise roombusiness triphouston areaconvenient locationthe breakfast areaenjoyed my stay
Reviewed 24 August 2017

We spent one night here on our way to somewhere else. The rooms were awful. There is no other way to put it. Everything was dirty. My son's bed was wet, the sheets were wet. Our window was broken, and taped up. Everything was moist, everything was messy. There was nowhere to sit in the morning for breakfast. I will never return here. Ever.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Rebecca G
GENERAL M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston North-Spring, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2017

Thank you very much for your feedback. I do apologize for the bad experience you had. I will be happy to talk to you if you can reach me at 281.681.9188. This is not the service we provide to our guests. I also wanted to make sure that you stayed at our location. Please do contact me and i will be happy to resolve the issues you had. Thanks

Reviewed 18 August 2017

We will not return to La Quinta Hotels with the experience we made recently. The cleanliness in the hallways and the dirty carpets in our room need to get addressed sooner than later. The ignorance of the Staff/Hotel Manager to replace the broken bed construction not being possible at the day of our arrival/check-in are without words. But not having maintenance people being able to do the job the next day to replace the bed construction for sure, puts a crown on everything. When we requested a discount for the first night the Hotel Manager replied, that we are at the lowest possible rate. Yes we stayed at the lowest possible accommodations and we will not choose the La Quinta Hotel chain again.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
GENERAL M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston North-Spring, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2017

Thank you very much for your feedback. Looks like we dropped the ball on meeting your expectations. I did not had opportunity to meet you during your stay. I do apologize for the service you got. I will be happy to talk to you if you can give me a call at our hotel. We do try to give our guest best customer service as possible.
I appreciate your feedback; this is definitely not the experience we want you to have when staying with us! Your feedback will help us improve our operation.
Rest assured your comments will be shared with our team, and it’s through comments such as yours that we’re able to improve. Thanks again for your time, and hope we’ll see you back with us at La Quinta Inn and Suites once again.

Reviewed 7 August 2017

When our a/c went out at home and we had grand kids coming we decided to go somewhere close. Nice clean motel. Friendly helpful staff. Clean room. Nice pool for the grand kids. Would stay there again or recommend to others.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
GENERAL M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston North-Spring, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2017

Thank you very much for your feedback. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We strive to provide best customer service as possible.

Reviewed 28 July 2017

Good. Requested late check out, but service still came in and stripped bed and towels. Would have preferred to have waited on cleaning our room. Very spacious, clean rooms. We got a king with a pull out sleeper sofa and full kitchenette. It was a great experience!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
GENERAL M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston North-Spring, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2017

Thank you very much for your feedback. I do apologize for the housekeeping service. We will surely try to fix it. We hope to see you soon again. Thanks

Reviewed 25 July 2017

We enjoyed our stay due to the friendly staff, the complimentary breakfast (which includes a waffle bar), and the comfortable bed. However, our king suite was smaller than suites we've had here before.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
GENERAL M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston North-Spring, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2017

Thank you very much for your feedback. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I do apologize for the misunderstanding for the room types. We do have one king bed studio and also one king suite bedroom. We hope to see you soon again.