All reviews would stay here again room facing business trip highway drowned backside amenities gym
Reviewed 31 March 2015 via mobile

Our family 4 of us 3 year old and 5 year old spent a couple nights here. We had a friend of ours with us and we thought we were getting a two bedroom suite but really it was a two bed suite with a small partition between the sleeper sofa and the beds.

The bathroom and shower area are separated and non lockable doors. The doors also have transparent frosted glass so when you get up to go to the bathroom at night it illuminated the whole room practically. Looks great as far as design but not practical.

The buffet style breakfast that's free is a little better than most continental breakfast.

There is a fridge in the rooms no freezer and a microwave and coffee maker.

Staff is friendly and accommodating and allowed us to have a late night checkout. They also have an exhaustive list of restaurants in the area if you ask for it at the front desk.

I would stay here again just not with friends and my family due to the privacy issue.

Stayed: March 2015
1  Thank Rezinhowes
Robert G, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Houston North/Spring, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2015

Dear Valued Guest,

I am very sorry to hear that our Suite was not ideal for you while traveling with your family. My staff and I look forward to the opportunity to serve you again when visiting the Spring Area. If there is anything I can do for you in the future, please feel free to contact me at anytime.

Reviewed 16 February 2015

I can't give a 2 1/2 star hotel more than a 3/5 score, but this one earned the most it could by me, zero negatives. The room was clean, the staff was great, the location is easy on/off I-45 and that's all I could ask for, at a reasonable price. The hotel was pretty full but there was still room in the parking lot to find a space. I know there is a pool and also the fitness center (not that I use it) was big. Big social space in the lobby.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Gabriel S
Robert G, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Houston North/Spring, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2015

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Houston North/Spring through the Guest Satisfaction Survey.

As a Valued Marriott Guest, we appreciate your feedback and are delighted to hear that you had a great stay. With a spirit to serve, we take great pride in not only meeting, but exceeding your expectations.

Fairfield Inn & Suites Houston North/Spring

Reviewed 13 February 2015

The pictures online are misleading. They make the hotel seem much nicer than it is. Our room was located on the highway side which was extremely noisy starting early in the morning. There was a strange smell in our room that could have been from a previous smoker even though room said non- smoking. When we first entered, the room was freezing! After adjusting the thermostat and getting the room to a normal temperature, I realized that the air may have been so high to try to get rid of (or cover up) the horrible smell. Also the water from the tap tasted and smelled bad. The cups were plastic and shampoo, conditioner, etc just seemed cheap. The breakfast wasn't very impressive either. I will say that the employees at the front desk were very friendly and welcoming. The room was also a good size and bathroom had two large drawers for toiletries. We checked out of this hotel after one night and moved to the Courtyard Marriott at The Woodlands. So far this hotel has been fine!

Room Tip: If you must stay here, request a room as far away from the highway as possible!
  • Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Toy350
Robert G, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Houston North/Spring, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2015

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Houston North/Spring.

With a mission to provide superior customer service, we take great pride in serving your needs and are disappointed to hear that we have failed to met your expectations. As a Valued Marriott Guest, your feedback will be shared with the team to continue to inspire and motivate them to deliver exceptional customer service.

Fairfield Inn & Suites Houston North/Spring

Reviewed 8 January 2015

Very nice suites but next to apts that have people revving their engines in the middle of the night. Poorly insulated between floors, as it sounded like big foot was staying above us and a baby was crying down the hall... Too bad the noise was so bad because the facilities were so nice.

• Stayed: December 2014
1  Thank Ceecee G
Robert G, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Houston North/Spring, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2015

Dear CeeCee G,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Houston North/Spring.

As the overall experience of our hotel is a key priority, I am very sorry that your stay with us fell short of your expectations due to the noise from the Apartment Community behind us and the guest that stayed above you .

As a Valued Marriott Guest, we hope you choose to stay with us whenever your travels bring you back to Spring.

Reviewed 8 January 2015

The stay was nice. The room was spacious and clean and quite for the most part. The doors are kind of heavy so if you sleep lightly you may hear some slamming throughout the stay. The service was great. Nice breakfast and breaksfast area. Only drawback is there is no resturant on site.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled with friends