US$106
US$89
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$106/night.

US$85
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$103/night.

US$125
US$94
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$127/night.

Comfort Suites(Spring)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$99
US$89
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$116/night.

US$159
US$94
US$109
US$98
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$132/night.

Rayford Crossing RV Resort(Spring)(Great Value!)
  • Pool
All reviewswould stay here againroom facingbusiness triphighwaydrownedbacksideamenitiesgym
Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

I would like to Thank the whole Staff of this Hotel very friendly and kind love people I've never seen another like this a very special Thank You to Holly, Jessica,and Arthur y'all are my number 1 Houston Hotel God Bless You All and Thanks again I would not stay anywhere else

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

Been here for a few days, rooms are large, WiFi fast, the gym OK. The hotel also has a micromarket where you can buy food, drinks and toiletry stuff. The only things I did not like much are the limited choice at breakfast, and that you don't have any place to eat at walking distance, which means you have to get the car and go up and down I45 to get some food. Traffic noise from the I45 is also a bit annoying especially early in the morning, but I had a room facing it. May be those looking on the other side of the hotel are quiter

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank 1965Paolo
Reviewed 3 May 2017

Hotel was very clean throughout. Rooms and bathroom were spacious. Beds were comfortable. Staff very friendly. Was missing a couple of the traditional amenities in the bathroom, but the staff was responsive and we immediately felt comfortable. Will definitely stay here again

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 March 2017

My wife and I stayed here this weekend. We were in town for the Bassmaster Classic. .We arriver on Friday evening around 930 pm and went to the room that faced the I 45 highway and to nose from the highway was loud and the noise in the halls was even louder. Went down to breakfast the next morning to find out that my truck along with 10 others had their windows broken out. Went to the desk after placing my police report and asked when did this happen and the lady at the desk said well obviously sometime last night. No I am sorry that this happened or sorry for your inconvenience or is their anything we can do to help in anyway. We woke up Sunday morning to find that the elevator was broken. I asked the same lady at the counter if it was and her reply was looks that way. I know that this lady has no control over these complaints but her customer service and communication skills SUX

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mark R
Robert G, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Houston North/Spring, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2017

Dear Mark R,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the Tripadviser guest response in regards to your recent stay at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Houston North/Spring.

As we pride ourselves on delivering a memorable hotel experience during your travels. Please accept our sincere apology for the criminal act that took place during your stay with us. It sickens us that we live in a world that criminals roam the streets at night looking to cause damage and harm to others who work so hard to have the things they want and buy with their hard earned money. We were advised after the fact that several hotel's around us had multiple vehicle broken into the same night. We have asked that the Sheriffs office step up their patrol to do what we can to possibly help prevent this from happening again. Again we truly apologize for this incident and hope that with additional patrols and our security staff we can hopefully scare these criminals away from coming onto our property. As far as your contact with the front office agent I apologize that you were not given the customer service you deserve and I have addressed this with all of the front office team members.

Upholding our commitment to provide a memorable experience with exceptional service, we hope to have an opportunity to better your experience with us whenever your travels bring you back to Spring.

Robert Garland
281-719-8460
Robert.garland@Marriott.com

Reviewed 27 March 2017 via mobile

Was assured upon check in that they had on site security. My car plus 10 others were broken into the first night. The onsite security did not notify us. We were notified of the break ins by the sheriffs department, making a random sweep of the parking lot. They have cameras but not in the parking lot. We were offered no apologies for anything. Will NOT stay at this hotel ever again. Poor service and VERY lacked security in what is known to law enforcement as a very bad corridor.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank tkdmom05

Dear tkdmom05,

Thank you for taking the time to post your experience in regards to your recent stay at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Houston North/Spring.

ROBERT GARLAND