“Poor service & bad customer attitudes”
Review of Taco Cabana

Taco Cabana
Ranked #277 of 545 Restaurants in Spring
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Visited once & will not return. No coffee outside, had to ask for coffee from kitchen. Coke was flat and watered-down. Nachos had lots of beans, little meat & little cheese.
Service was lacking and attitude of staff was not acceptable. Staff was not good nor knowledgeable and other customers in cafe were obviously unhappy and stating/expressing their dissatisfaction-- who I guessed was manager was not responsive. I understand this was Easter, but all of staff were making it clear they wanted to be somewhere else and it showed with their lack of performance & bad attitudes.

Reviewed 14 February 2018

This place has improved a lot since the last time i was here. Food has always been good, but it was always a case of if you actually received what you ordered. This time our order was spot on and the service was very good. Will not leave it so long to go back next time

Reviewed 16 August 2017

For my Wife's Birthday Dinner last night, we went Big Time. After dropping her Son off at the Airport, we headed to Taco Cabana, Louetta Xing, (nothing but the best for my baby) to get her Free Flautas Plate they give out for your Birthday.

When we arrived, we were greeted outside by an employee (did they know we were coming? ... pretty cool, huh), and he even opened the door for us. Once inside, my Wife ordered the Free Flautas Plate; 3-Chicken Stuffed Flautas, served with Rice, ReFried Beans, Guac and Tortillas. She also ordered a Soft Taco (Chicken) and, the real reason we came here, Two Strawberry Frozen Margaritas. Now the Birthday Celebration Begins ...

While my Wife paid for our order (hey, it's her Birthday, I'm letting her pay for it today) I went to the Sausa Bar and picked out some Sauces for toppings. We grabbed a High Table and enjoyed those Frozen Strawberry Margaritas while we waited for our food. It took a little while due them being really busy, mostly through the Drive Thru ... the employees here are hustling. They make a Very Tasty Strawberry Margarita here ... nice on the Strawberry Flavoring.

Our Food arrived and the Flautas Plate looks pretty good. My Wife enjoyed her Soft Taco, and that's all she wanted. Even tho it's my Wifes Birthday Flautas Plate, she let me enjoy it all ... and I did just that. The Chicken Flautas were pretty tasty, and their Green Sauce is Good Stuff. The Fresh Tortillas are Thick n' Fluffy ... we love'em. Made Two Burritos with them filled up with the Rice, ReFried Beans, Guac, Lettuce, etc, and Sauces ... Very Tastylicious.

Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

Came in around 1:00 pm on a Sunday and waited over 40 mins for food. The employees are in no rush to serve you.

Reviewed 21 February 2017

Any eating establishment that has 20% discount for veterans is always a GREAT place to eat & combined with good food - just hard to pass up.