Free cancellation until 29/07
US$124
US$116
US$143
US$134
Rayford Crossing RV Resort(Spring)(Great Value!)
US$62
Pitchup.com
  • Pool
All reviewswafflesseparate bedroomshort driveother guestsfire pitper nightfull kitchenfront deskwould definitely stay here againcampusexxonkitchenettemaidamenitiespropertysuitebrand
Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

My brother and his family stayed for one month at this property and we got a room for one night to see the family. Everyone in the property seemed to know them and they were so nice to them and to us. He breakfast was far above average of most American hotels at this level. The full kitchen was really useful. And I loved the SmartTVs. Next door to ExxonMobil Campus, so a great choice if that's where you need to go.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dan A
Management response:Responded 5 October 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Residence Inn Houston Springwoods Village.

With a mission to provide superior customer service, we take great pride in serving your needs and are delighted to hear that we have met your expectations. As a Valued Guest, your feedback will be shared with the team to continue to inspire and motivate them to continue to deliver exceptional customer service.

Thank you for staying at the Residence Inn Houston Springwoods Village and we hope you choose to stay with us again whenever your travel needs bring you back to Spring.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

This area North of Houston is booming, and this is one of the latest additions. Great staff who are proud of their new facility. Super clean with lots of amenities. I got a great rate from booking online at the Marriott website, and nowhere on the web had a better rate.There is a brand new CVS adjacent to the property, and a slew of really good/great restaurants within a 5 - 15 minute drive. This is a new area and you will need a car.

Room Tip: There isn't a bad room in the place - seriously!
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 18 August 2017

Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

The Residence Inn on Holzwarth in Spring is terrific. Big rooms - very comfortable with great bath. The shower has the controls on the opposite wall to the shower head - love this. There is a fridge, microwave and coffee pot in the kitchenette. Staff is friendly and it's very convenient to the ExxonMobil campus.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 26 July 2017

Reviewed 17 July 2017

Hotel itself is great. It is clean and very comfortable. The rooms are very spacious with kitchenettes, full size fridge, etc... The breakfast is standard and the evening socials (Mon-Wed Only) are below par in my opinion but a nice touch although other type hotels can beat it.
I know this is not the hotels issue but we had three separate issues with dogs. One was a very large dog in the room below us that barked for at least 2 hours pretty much straight while I was trying to rest in the late afternoon, another I met in the hall that wanted to eat me alive and again another right next door started barking at I just don't get it! Very hard to get rest 2:00 a.m. for about 30 minutes.
I love animals but when paying over $125 per night I expect to be able to sleep. Sorry!

Room Tip: Ask for rooms not near barking dogs!!
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 19 July 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing the Residence Inn by Marriott Houston Springwoods Village on your recent visit to the Houston area. As my staff and I strive for a flawless guest experience for all of our guest. I want to sincerely apologize for the issues you experienced during your stay with us with the barking dogs. We are a pet-friendly hotel, but their rules and guidelines that must be followed and we do go over these during the check-in process. In the future, please feel free to contact the staff at anytime so we can address the issue. Again, I sincerely apologize for the issues you encountered. If there is anything I can do in the future to be of service, please do not hesitate to reach out to me at anytime.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for two nights with family. The rooms were new, modern, and very clean. We had a suite with a small kitchen as well so it was nice to have the extra space. Good breakfast in the morning with lots of options. Great hotel value.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 30 May 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

I am very pleased to hear you and your family enjoyed you stay with us and found our hotel to provide a great value. I will share your comments with the rest of my team here at the Residence Inn Houston Springwoods Village.

Warm Regards,