“Very Nice!”

Best Western Plus Spring Inn & Suites
Ranked #5 of 16 Hotels in Spring
Reviewed 9 December 2017

We have stayed here before. The staff is friendly. The rooms are nice, clean and roomy. The breakfast was good for hotel food. the food was fresh, and well presented. We will stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business

Reviewed 28 November 2017

overall I'd give this hotel a very good rating. The only complaint we had was that the toilet in our room was loose where it connects to the floor, making it feel unstable. The staff was very good, and the free breakfast buffet was above average (great coffee).

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
rushpatel1989, General Manager at Best Western Plus Spring Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2017

I will appreciate for your valud feedback & thank you very much for staying with us.

Reviewed 9 November 2017

I stay here every visit to Houston. Location is perfect for easy access to Interstate 45 and is located close to The Woodlands and Old Town Spring. Very professional staff; really nice rooms; breakfast is great. Love the decor of the lobby and breakfast room.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
rushpatel1989, General Manager at Best Western Plus Spring Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2017

We appreciate for your valued feedback & thank you very much for staying with us.

Reviewed 7 November 2017

My room had bed bugs. I alerted the front desk to the issue with physical proof as well as pictures and nothing was done. I had to sleep on the couch for 4 of my 6 nights there. I was not offered a new room or anything. I am highly dissapointed with BEST WESTERN. ON TOP of everything I did not recieve any reward points or any type of compensation or even a sorry.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
rushpatel1989, General Manager at Best Western Plus Spring Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2017

We are sorry for any inconvenience to you. Please let me know what was the name of front deak agent you spoke to so i can ask them, only the reason because it was not bring to my attention.

Rashesh Patel

Reviewed 6 November 2017

The "New Best Western" Hotel chains have done a great job with revamping the hotels and the staff has always been the best! Breakfast is always good, Coffee is always there! The General Manager at this location even gave me a belt when I lost mine! Above and beyond service

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

We apprecitae for your valued feedback & thank you very much for staying with us.