Sleep Inn & Suites Stafford(Stafford)(Great Value!)
US$73
US$68
US$99
US$80
Hampton.com
US$129
US$112
Residence Inn
Courtyard Houston Sugar Land(Stafford)(Great Value!)
US$87
Comfort Suites Stafford(Stafford)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$76
ComfortSuites
US$78
US$70
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$81/night.

US$108
US$105
US$107
All reviewswafflestaking careworked greatnice breakfastdesk clerkother hotelscomfortable bedshort staywould stay here againclean hotelhotel is greathoustonshapehurricane
Reviewed 23 September 2017

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LaQuintaInnStafford, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston Stafford Sugarland, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2017

Reviewed 22 September 2017

Would not recommend this property. The lobby is very nice and welcoming.Our room was Dirty.The Shelving was off the walls in the bathroom.The paint was scraped off the walls and door. There was garbage inside our A C Unit. The Carpet was filthy. Bad odor in the room. My Hair Dryer caught fire and singed my hair!! Hotel was full so we could not change our room We couldn't get out of there fast enough!!!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LaQuintaInnStafford, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston Stafford Sugarland, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2017

Ms. Margo,
Thank you for taking the time to share your concerns about your stay with us.
I appreciate your time talking with me last week to allow us to try to make it up to you.
I hope that this resolves the situation to your satisfaction and you consider trying us again in the future.
Thanks again for the feedback.

Reviewed 20 September 2017

I stayed in this LQ inn for about 2 weeks shortly after Harvey hit Tx. Traveling for business I was working most of the time there and did not avail myself of much of the hotel's amenities, so no comments on the breakfast or pool. As for the room it had a bit of a musty smell to it, but considering most of the area was flooded a few day's prior that's nothing bad on LQ. The room was plain and functional, plenty of hot water to shower and AC worked very well. ( also TV had HDMI input, so I was able to use my gamming console ( which also worked with the included WI-FI)). All and all the inn is fairly standard for a value hotel chain, the reason I'm bothering to post this review is the staff; both front desk and housekeeping were excellent! From helping with keys at ungodly hours to advice and pleasant conversations, every LQ staffer I interacted with left me with a decidedly positive impression.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LaQuintaInnStafford, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston Stafford Sugarland, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2017

Ace,
Thank your for recognizing the efforts of our staff during the hurricane. They
really did work hard under extremely difficult circumstances. Thanks for noticing.
I will share your comments with them.
I hope that we see you again soon !
Thanks,

Reviewed 3 September 2017

The staff was exceptional, we had to evacuate due to hurricane Harvey with our little dog, Linda at the front desk was comforting and assured me that there would be a room for us. While our room did need renovation, it was clean and comfortable. Josephine, housekeeping, also provided exceptional service. We felt safe and comfortable during this trying time, nice breakfast and the cookies in the evening were another comforting touch. Thank you LaQuinta

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LaQuintaInnStafford, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston Stafford Sugarland, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2017

Lanz,
Thank you for the kind words. I will share them with Linda,
Josefina and the rest of the staff. I know that it was a very stressful time for
you and allot of Houstonians. We were all glad to be able to help in some small way.
I hope everything works out for you.
Thanks again !

Reviewed 2 September 2017

This is a nasty, old hotel. I booked it thinking it was one of the newer, nice LaQuintas. It is not!! Worse than a Motel 6. We are displaced from Harvey and just lost our home, we needed a nice place to rest and checked in here. Woke up the next morning saw a roach in the bathroom and one crawling in my bed!!!!! With nowhere to go because hotels are booked, I said it was OK if they cleaned and sprayed. At this point the manager offered me half off of the room!!!! Unbelievable!!! I'm too stressed to argue. Stayed the next night and woke up the next morning and another roach is crawling on the tub. I just broke down crying. This is too much.

I asked to see the Manager who told me that the rain brought them. I disagree. It did not flood in this area, that is why we stayed at this location. My house had 2 feet of water in it, and I have yet to see a roach. These roaches live at this hotel and we were invading their space. Roaches are nasty and carry diseases. You should NEVER see them in a hotel.

The manager gave me one night free. What customer service for someone who just experienced tremendous tragedy. Never LaQuinta!!!!

Room Tip: Our room had roaches, would not recommend any
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
LaQuintaInnStafford, Guest Relations Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston Stafford Sugarland, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2017

Ms. Herring,
I am very sorry for the unsatisfactory experience that you had at our hotel during the hurricane by having roaches in your room. We have our hotel treated every month and the company comes out within 24 hours to treat rooms every time that we report an issue. Unfortunately when you had the issue with your room the pest control company was not able to make it to the hotel until the day you left because of impassable roads in the area. We treated the room ourselves when you reported the issue. Both times you reported the issue we made an adjustment to your bill to try to make up for the inconvenience . My comment to you upon checkout was that the issue with roaches was made worse by the flood waters saturating the ground which was driving the roaches out of the ground to inside the hotel and we saw an increase in issues.
I apologize for the fact that you had an unsatisfactory experience. I hope that you will consider giving us another chance to show you our normal level of service. If you do please contact me directly and I will ensure that you have an enjoyable stay.
Thanks,