La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston Stafford Sugarland
Ranked #10 of 17 Hotels in Stafford
Reviewed 23 September 2017

I always stay at this LaQuinta. This time I needed a place to lay for a couple of days since my apartment flooded during Hurricane Harvey. The staff is always courteous and nice. I will return. There are great eating places and shopping centers near this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LaQuintaInnStafford, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston Stafford Sugarland, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2017

Antranette,
Thanks for the great review !!!
We are glad to hear that you enjoyed our location and the staff.
Sorry to hear that your apartment flooded. We hope things have
worked out for you.
Please visit us again soon !
Thanks,

Reviewed 23 September 2017

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LaQuintaInnStafford, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston Stafford Sugarland, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2017

Reviewed 22 September 2017

Would not recommend this property. The lobby is very nice and welcoming.Our room was Dirty.The Shelving was off the walls in the bathroom.The paint was scraped off the walls and door. There was garbage inside our A C Unit. The Carpet was filthy. Bad odor in the room. My Hair Dryer caught fire and singed my hair!! Hotel was full so we could not change our room We couldn't get out of there fast enough!!!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LaQuintaInnStafford, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston Stafford Sugarland, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2017

Ms. Margo,
Thank you for taking the time to share your concerns about your stay with us.
I appreciate your time talking with me last week to allow us to try to make it up to you.
I hope that this resolves the situation to your satisfaction and you consider trying us again in the future.
Thanks again for the feedback.

Reviewed 20 September 2017

I stayed in this LQ inn for about 2 weeks shortly after Harvey hit Tx. Traveling for business I was working most of the time there and did not avail myself of much of the hotel's amenities, so no comments on the breakfast or pool. As for the room it had a bit of a musty smell to it, but considering most of the area was flooded a few day's prior that's nothing bad on LQ. The room was plain and functional, plenty of hot water to shower and AC worked very well. ( also TV had HDMI input, so I was able to use my gamming console ( which also worked with the included WI-FI)). All and all the inn is fairly standard for a value hotel chain, the reason I'm bothering to post this review is the staff; both front desk and housekeeping were excellent! From helping with keys at ungodly hours to advice and pleasant conversations, every LQ staffer I interacted with left me with a decidedly positive impression.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LaQuintaInnStafford, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston Stafford Sugarland, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2017

Ace,
Thank your for recognizing the efforts of our staff during the hurricane. They
really did work hard under extremely difficult circumstances. Thanks for noticing.
I will share your comments with them.
I hope that we see you again soon !
Thanks,

Reviewed 3 September 2017

The staff was exceptional, we had to evacuate due to hurricane Harvey with our little dog, Linda at the front desk was comforting and assured me that there would be a room for us. While our room did need renovation, it was clean and comfortable. Josephine, housekeeping, also provided exceptional service. We felt safe and comfortable during this trying time, nice breakfast and the cookies in the evening were another comforting touch. Thank you LaQuinta

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LaQuintaInnStafford, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston Stafford Sugarland, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2017

Lanz,
Thank you for the kind words. I will share them with Linda,
Josefina and the rest of the staff. I know that it was a very stressful time for
you and allot of Houstonians. We were all glad to be able to help in some small way.
I hope everything works out for you.
Thanks again !
Peter C.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Stafford
0.1 km away
1.5 km away
Extended Stay America - Houston - Sugar Land
1.1 km away
Extended Stay America - Houston - Stafford

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston Stafford Sugarland? Share your experiences!