Courtyard Houston Sugar Land
US$116
Residence Inn
Comfort Suites Stafford(Stafford)(Great Value!)
US$87
ComfortSuites
US$123
US$75
US$71
Hotels.com
US$103
Hampton Inn Houston Stafford(Stafford)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$89
Super 8 Stafford Sugarland Area(Stafford)(Great Value!)
US$67
Sleep Inn & Suites Stafford(Stafford)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$86
Agoda.com
US$94
Priceline
All reviewstee jaysugar landfront deska great staythe managersevery weeksales managerfamily reunionexcellent customer servicecleaning stafflocation was perfectgo the extra milerooms were very cleanbusiness tripbistromarriottpatricia
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 September 2017

I'm a Marriott Gold member so I've stayed at more than my share of Courtyards. The location in Sugar Land is special. Not because of the facility. While it's certainly up to Courtyard standards, what stands out at this location is the Team. Tee Jay, Deja, Fatima and the rest always greet you with a smile. They remember your name and they go out of their way to make your stay pleasant. They make you want to come back.

Room Tip: Get a room on the backside away from the freeway
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
General M, General Manager at Courtyard Houston Sugar Land, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2017

Joe, Thank you for taking time to share such wonderful feedback from your recent stay. Service is the core of everything we do here and I thank you for taking the time to thank our team for the level of service they provided you. I'm so glad to read you enjoyed your stay and welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

I wanna send a huge thank you to Marriott , and especially FATIMAH , this lovely lady is so positive and such a beautiful spirit I really appreciate her great customer service and positive energy Thank u FATIMAH

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
General M, General Manager at Courtyard Houston Sugar Land, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2017

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to review your most recent stay with us. I am thrilled you had such a wonderful time! Thank you for recognizing our great staff. I will be sure to let them know that their hard work and efforts did not go unnoticed. Thank you again for your great review. We look forward to serving you during your next stay with us.

Reviewed 16 September 2017

The best thing about this hotel is the staff. Tee Jay, Deja, Maria (housekeeping) and Fatima are all very professional, helpful and patient. I am often picky about my room and they do all they can to make sure I have a pleasant stay. I appreciate how they go the extra mile for their customers!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
General M, General Manager at Courtyard Houston Sugar Land, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2017

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. We welcome you back to visit us again.

Reviewed 24 August 2017

I can only speak as a Travel Arranger/Meeting Planner; I haven't actually stayed at the property. However, I have sent over 160 people to this property since May for meetings. I have had to plan all arrangements remotely, sending rooming list after rooming and change after change. Alecia has been wonderful to work with. I would recommend this property for any business who needs training in the area at a great cost.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
General M, General Manager at Courtyard Houston Sugar Land, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2017

We appreciate you taking the time to give us your review and we are delighted to see it was a great hotel experience for you. We enjoyed your visit and welcome you back whenever you are in the Houston area.

Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

Overall, the staff was very delightful and accommodating, we had an issue with our room when we checked in. The manager and staff responded promptly with a change of room, and added an upgrade for the inconvenience. The only issue I feel was a concern was the humidity in the rooms, we had several others in our group that complained about the muggy feeling in the rooms. We were told that because we were in Texas that is what happens. I'm not to sure about that as we frequented Texas many times and haven't experienced that yet. They should have a dehumidifier in the hotel as during the night the bed gets really wet.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Kyle P, General Manager at Courtyard Houston Sugar Land, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2017

Anesheia,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am very happy to hear that the staff took such great care of you while you were here. I apologize if the rooms felt a little too muggy for your liking. It is true that the humidity in Houston is worse than most of the US - however that is not an excuse for you to be uncomfortable in your own room. As you may have saw while you were here, we are currently doing some renovation work to our guest rooms and public areas to improve the air flow and quality throughout the hotel. We have already seen a tremendous improvement from the work that has been completed. We expect the outside humidity to have no effect on the hotel once this work is complete which should be the first week of September.

Upholding our commitment to provide a memorable experience with exceptional service, we hope to have an opportunity to better your experience with us whenever your travels bring you back to Stafford.