“Nice place”

Staybridge Suites Houston Stafford
Ranked #7 of 17 Hotels in Stafford
Reviewed 4 May 2017 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel in a recent business trip. I can see why the company selects it for those that have to stay for a few weeks at a time

Nice kitchenette which would be really convenient if I was staying longer. Room was clean and spacious. I was on the first floor near the stairs and I would never do that again. Very noisy all night. Was rudely woken up around midnight each night. People slamming doors. Very rude

I was not impressed with the air conditioner made the room smell musty. The fitness center was nice but the TV didn't work or the clock. Free continental breakfast did the trick

Would stay again but never on the first floor

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Ronald G, Guest Services Representative at Staybridge Suites Houston Stafford, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2017

Hello cherieg207,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. I apologize that you didn't have the best experience while you were here, and I will personally be looking into the things you mentioned, and will be getting them corrected.

Thanks again and I hope you have a great week!

Reviewed 18 March 2017

Hi there my dear traveler,

Here are the "Good", "Not So Good" and "Bad" about this property:

(A). GOOD
- In close vicinity to a lot of good eatouts and buisness locaions at Sugarland
- Good ambiance, room style, with gym, pool
- Complimentary evening snacks and drinks on mon, tue, wed
- Good staff
- In room kitchen with fridge, microwave,dishwasher

(B). NOT SO GOOD
- Pool not so big
- Little overpriced stay
- In house lunch and dinner not served. To be ordered from other outlets

(C). BAD
- nothing

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Ronald G, Guest Services Representative at Staybridge Suites Houston Stafford, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2017

Hello hitesh s,

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay with us here on TripAdvisor. I apologize that you found some "not so good" things about us, but hope you'll stay with us again the next time you're in the Sugar Land/ Stafford area.

Thanks again, and have a great rest of your week!

Reviewed 22 January 2017 via mobile

I am not someone who is fancy or in need of much We were really excited to be In a nice clean hotel for our honeymoon, and we got there and everything seemed good. We got settled in and left came back and first thing we saw was chocolate with Carmel all over the floors downstairs by the elevator which stayed there until we left. Staff did seem friendly although as we were cleaning our room to leave and pushed back the curtains to open up windows, we found a used condom on the floor we were compelty im shock and grossed out to say the least and felt so dirty after that feeling like the what else did the housekeepers not clean or miss from the last stay ! I have always enjoyed stay ridge hotels but due to this I am unsure if I want to stay again. When we told the receptionist / staff downstairs she giggled and then said sorry. It jjst did not seem to do what happened justice.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank breebree777
Ronald G, Guest Services Representative at Staybridge Suites Houston Stafford, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2017

Hello breebree777,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. This is of course not the service you have come to expect at Staybridge Suites, and certainly not the type of service we provide on a regular basis. Upon hearing about this, our General Manager, Stephanie, would like to speak with you to discuss this stay in further detail.

Please call the hotel and speak to her at your earliest convenience. And again, thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Reviewed 13 January 2017

Our experience was a complete disappointment from the moment we checked in.
The front desk couldn't find our 3 day reservation because it was booked separately as 1 day and 2 days which led to a lengthy check in process and the revelation that we'd have to re-checkin the next day.
The rooms had a musty smell that was covered up by an overpowering air freshener.
We had to switch rooms because of the noise of being right beside the laundry room. When they changed our keycard one of them didn't work and when we had to re-checkin the next day we got new keys one of them didn't work AGAIN.
No one came to tidy up our room either despite the room being empty from 10am to 8pm.
Also, they don't even have complimentary toothbrushes and we had to purchase them from the front desk.
TL:DR - Smelly rooms with clumsy, slow or nonexistent service. Wouldn't stay again.

Room Tip: Go to another hotel
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Yuxi L
Ronald G, Guest Services Representative at Staybridge Suites Houston Stafford, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2017

Hi Yuxi L,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us, I only wish it had been a far better experience for you. I will be looking into all these issues and work on getting them corrected, I know that doesn't help the level of non existent service you received during your stay, and I apologize for that.

Have a great rest of your week.

Reviewed 1 November 2016 via mobile

Nice clean friendly hotel. Good for family couples travels , corporate retreats etc
We didnt want to leave! It was so cosy and welcoming. Dining entertainment shopping were all a walking distance.
Rooms are also a good size , we enjoyed the evening midweek happy hour

We would return to this hotel again. Highly recommended

Juliet

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Ronald G, Guest Service Representative at Staybridge Suites Houston Stafford, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2016

Hello Juliet!

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us! I'm happy to hear you enjoyed it. I look forward to seeing you the next time you're in the Sugar Land/ Stafford area, and I hope you have a great week!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Stafford
0.1 km away
Comfort Suites Stafford
#4 of 17 in Stafford
5.5 km away
Hyatt Place Houston/Sugar Land

Been to Staybridge Suites Houston Stafford? Share your experiences!