Residence Inn Houston Sugar Land
US$95
US$74
Courtyard
Sleep Inn & Suites Stafford(Stafford)(Great Value!)
US$85
Hotels.com
Comfort Suites Stafford(Stafford)(Great Value!)
US$96
US$92
US$116
US$99
US$109
US$105
US$67
US$66
Super 8 Stafford Sugarland Area(Stafford)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$104
All reviewsassistant managerlate checkoutfront deskwafflesbedroom suitesugar landin a heart beatroom was cleanhotel roomstaff was friendlyhouston areawould stay here againnice stayfirst floorerininnsmattress
Reviewed 4 September 2017

I stayed at the Residence Inn Marriott Sugar Land and I must say that my stay was unpleasant. My room was a 2Bedroom Suite. As, I was getting prepared to sleep on the sofa bed, I noticed that there were tons of dog hair on the sofa bed couch as well as on the mattress. I’m allergic to dogs and it was defiantly unpleasing. I also noticed that my table wasn’t cleaned off completely and the sofa bed couch looked a little dirty. During my stay on 9/3/17 am, I complained to the Manager, that my room was not cleaned as it should’ve been. After expressing my concerns, all he did was apologize and not once offered any sort of compensation or accommodation. I wasn’t aware of pets being allowed to stay at this hotel, but before check-in the cleaning staff should’ve been more attentive.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 August 2017

The room and all the staff are amazing. I found here the same comfort I use to have at my place. The room is great and we are enjoy all the services from the hotel. We are particular happy with the service we have getting from all the staff

Room Tip: Best service from all the team
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
General M, General Manager at Residence Inn Houston Sugar Land, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2017

Fernando, Thank you for the great review of our hotel. It is always nice to read that our guests enjoyed their time with us and that the service exceeded expectations. The team and I take great pride in our hotel service and I will be sure to share your review with them.

Reviewed 30 July 2017

Just ask and you have it except it's not available.
You might once in a while need to ask for additional resources depending on the size of your family. Due to my family size, we've had to request for additional towels and toiletries and we got them.
This is my family's fourth vacation in the Houston area and the four were spent in there!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful comments with us. We're so glad you enjoyed your stay and had such great things to say about everything and everyone. It was a pleasure having you as our guest and look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 28 July 2017

I had a long trip from Longview TX. Car problems with Enterprise.
When I arrived Donavan greeted with such professionalism. He help me with my luggage. My room was great. Donovan came to my car help me unload, helped me to my room and assisted me putting my things away. The front always smiling welcoming me home when I came in. Also great breakfast. Would highly recommend this location.

Room Tip: Love the one bedroom suites
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for taking time to share such wonderful feedback from your recent stay. Service is the core of everything we do here and I thank you for taking the time to thank Donovan for the level of service he provided you. I'm so glad to read you enjoyed your stay and welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 13 July 2017

We decided to stay at the Residence Inn Sugarland because we were going to a concert at the Smart Financial Center and we live over an hour away. We didn't want to make the drive home late after the concert and thought that it would be a nice overnight mini-vacation to enjoy the show and dinner and not have to drive home afterwards.

We originally booked a 2 bedroom / 2 bathroom. Upon check in I was informed that this was the last 2 bedroom / 2 bathroom available and they hoped it would be okay. I got the key, went to the room (Room 117) and I was immediately overwhelmed by the smell of mold. I looked around and noticed that the windows had mold all over them. I didn't look anymore at the room because I immediately decided I would not stay in that room.

On my way back to the front desk I noticed a dead cockroach on the floor in the hallway.

I went to the front desk and asked for a different room. I was given a 1 bedroom right next door to 117 (Room 119). I walk in and the room smelled like air freshener. It was filthy! Specifically:
1) there was mascara all over the bathroom mirror;
2) there were dead fire ants all over the windowsill;
3) there was brown pieces of tissue all over the bathroom floor (gross);
4) the couch had stains (honestly, very suspect)
5) there was a tennis ball crammed underneath the cushion of the couch (I noticed when I tried to flip the cushion on the couch to see if the other side was not stained with obvious body fluid).
6) there were pieces of dried shredded cheddar cheese all over the floor
7) the garbage can had no liner and there were remnants of old food at the bottom.

I was willing to stick it out and I really didn't want to complain again (the sheets looked clean) so we moved our overnight bags in and headed to dinner and the concert.

When we returned, I decided I could not stay in that filth.

So, it's 11 o'clock at night and we decide to cut our losses and head home. Packed our bags and headed out. It was so late I didn't go by the front desk to tell them we were leaving because the room was gross. So in all fairness I didn't give them a chance to give me another room, but I really shouldn't have to do that anyway.

It was disappointing because just last weekend we had stayed at a Residence Inn in Tigard, Oregon and it was so clean, so nice, for the same price. *Sigh*

Also, the location is not really in the heart of Sugarland. It's on the edge of a sketchy neighborhood, in Stafford, Texas.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family