“A Stanton Staple”

Pitstop
Ranked #6 of 10 Restaurants in Stanton
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 18 February 2015 via mobile

As I'm sure you know there are limited options when it comes to food in Stanton. I go to all the restaurants for certain dishes. I get the taco plate or steak fingers here. I enjoy both! They do soup sometimes on cold days and I highly recommend the potato soup if you are there when the offer it. Breakfast is good as well! We order burritos once or twice a week and are never disappointed! I usually get the barbacoa.

Reviewed 26 November 2012

The Pitstop is one of the very few eating places in Stanton. We ate there twice. The chicken friend steak was average. The burgers were large and tasty. They are just not prepared for the crowds they are getting with all the oil/gas activity in the area.

Been to Pitstop? Share your experiences!