“Best Pho in Sugarland ”
Review of Pho Shack

Pho Shack
Ranked #68 of 403 Restaurants in Sugar Land
Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

This place has the best customer service and the best Pho in the Greater Houston area. Their soft spring rolls are great too. The crispy rolls were not that good. They have a good selection of typical Vietnamese fare which we’ll be back to try soon.

Reviewed 20 December 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for the first time last week. I had the $10 lunch special which included a small bowl of Pho, an egg roll and a drink. I had the sliced brisket and meatball Pho and it was tremendous! The small bowl of Pho was plenty of food for me. Plenty of great food for $10. I will definitely be back again soon. The staff here is great as well. Very clean establishment...

1  Thank Mortbri
Reviewed 22 November 2017

Great little strip mall establishment turning out fantastic quality food at affordable prices in relaxed friendly setting. Try the charbroiled pork spring rolls, vermicelli bowl or the brisket and beef Pho, all excellent.

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

Trang was very patient and helpful! My husband has a gluten sensitivity and she went through the menu with us to make sure his selection was safe to eat. He ordered the Chargrilled Vermicelli Bowl with chicken. I had the Flame Broiled Diced Prime Ribeye Plate. Both dishes were excellent! The staff was very attentive. We will definitely be return customers.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

I have been to over 30 pho restaurants in the Houston area and this place is the best. The stock is rich and has perfect depth. My favorite bowl is top with sliced brisket and prime ribeye. The meats are are sooooooo tender that I will finish the whole bowl in about 5 minutes.

Unlike other pho places which can serve you a bowl in about 5 minutes, it does take them about 15' from order to table.

1  Thank bumblebee90