“Menu is huge”

BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #32 of 402 Restaurants in Sugar Land
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

My husband and I went here for lunch for the first time. There is a lot on the menu, including the calories per dish. I had a hard time finding something with an acceptable (to me) calorie count. But our wonderful server helped me adjust a dish I was interested in to something acceptable to me, which I really enjoyed. The server said, we can do anything with the menu. My husband enjoyed his sandwich, but it could have been a bit warmer.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

We ate a Sunday lunch there. It was not overly crowded and we did not have to wait for a table for 6. But service was very slow and the waiters were not attentive. We had a four year old with us and even with a kid's menu and crayons she was bored and restless long before we got our food. They have a huge menu, but better service would impress me more. There are delicious desserts.

Reviewed 22 September 2017

The menu is so big, I'm sure you'll find whatever you want to eat at BJ's. Personally, I like their Salads, but their Burgers, Pizzas, and the Fish n Chips are good also. Their desert is wonderful. In case you didn't know, they make their own beer as well.

The only drawback is that it's a little loud there for us "old people".

Reviewed 14 September 2017

Food is great but nothing special. Host looks like she don't want to be there and the waitress is not even friendly.

Reviewed 25 June 2017

Dropped in with friends late on a Friday evening, but there were several other people there as well waiting for a table. The host was more interested in his computer than seating people. There were many empty tables. Wait staff was very slow and kept changing. Mediocre at best. Not even worth reviewing the food at that point. We'll never go back.

1  Thank Laura B