“Fast Service”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #28 of 383 Restaurants in Sugar Land
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 8 July 2017

When the kids want steak we go here. I'll stop right after lunch or right before dinner when the place is almost empty. You'll get seated right away and your food will come out in a decent amount of time. Service and food are good too. This is the best place to get steaks with children!

1  Thank texastravler00

Reviewed 3 July 2017

Meat was tender and juicy. Seasoning was perfect. Just enough to enhance the flavour of the meat and not hide it. Comfortable and relaxed atmosphere.

Reviewed 1 July 2017

I had and excellent chicken fried steak for 14.95 as I recall and it was so big I had two meals at home with the left overs.

Only complaint was they do not have a happy hour any more.

Reviewed 4 May 2017

My husband and I were here for lunch. Good service, safe location, ample parking, great ambience, very clean.

The tomato bisque soup and seasoned steakhouse wings are delicious. My husband had the lamb chops, I had the Flo fillet. The lamb chops were a little too charred. The Flo fillet was tender and well seasoned; simply delicious. The mashed potatoes was delicious! We shared a strawberry and cream shortcake for dessert and it was absolutely delicious. It was moist, not too sweet and not too much cream on it.

Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

I eat dinner was best taste. I pick 'Parmesan Crusted Chicken' also get bread free anytime. Bread taste was best kind wheat honey warm was great to again eat. Chicken taste was great.