“Good but a little pricey”
Review of Five Guys

Five Guys
Ranked #127 of 383 Restaurants in Sugar Land
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 28 July 2017

I've been a few times and it's a good burger but I think just a bit pricey for what you get. The burgers are a bit on the small size. Fries are ok and service was great.

Reviewed 8 July 2017

You eat peanuts while you are waiting for your burger to be prepared. They provide lots of different toppings on tasty burgers. Even if you order the small size fries, you get way too many. I had the Cajun ones and they were not as good as the burgers. The fries are not crisp like I prefer them.

Reviewed 21 June 2017

Good food. Good service. Wish they offered a meatless burger and/or vegetarian options. Need healthy options. How about offering a salad? They have all the ingredients for a salad that are currently used for burgers so would be easy to do!

The prices are a bit high compared to similar places (i.e. Chilis, etc) considering they do not offer table service. Serving size of fries is larger, though. Would like to see them offer an even smaller "small" fry. Their smallest size order is still too much for one person in my opinion.

Like having the outdoor dining option so we can bring our dogs!

Reviewed 7 May 2017

I've tried a few different burgers now and I still haven't had one I preferred over Five Guys. So for me it's still the best burger in town; thin patties, tasty toppings and a good bun. The fries are good, if a little different than most places. They are soft rather than crisp but tasty and indulgent. A large bag for fries was enough to feed three of us.

Staff are also friendly and service is quite. Not the cheapest, but worth the money I think.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

Almost as good as Beck's Prime. That is the general consensus of my family. The food is good and the fries delicious. The staff are friendly and worth a visit.