“Lunch”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Romantic
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Romantic
Reviewed 31 October 2017

Our lunch group ate here recently and everyone enjoyed their meal. Our service was good too especially since we had almost 40 people there. This time I ordered the lasagna and really enjoyed it. My husband enjoyed his linguine pescatore too. Great experience!

Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

We just moved to Sugar Land and we got a gift card in the mail. My husband and I went over for lunch. Service was good. Food was good too. Appreciate the warm welcome gift card! We enjoyed our lunch. Thank you!

Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

Starving we popped into Carrabas SUgar Land and had an above average meal. House salads were very good. I had the Seafood linguini with marinara sauce and he had a veal chop with asparagus. We had a nice bottle of Sequoia Grove Cab with it. Very decent meal. Nice and lively.

Reviewed 27 May 2017

This restaurant never disappoints! The food is always fresh and flavorful. The service is always exceptional! This visit was no different.

The meal included calamari and Chicken Bryan from the menu. The Chicken Bryan is by far my favorite dish at Carraba's even after trying many other dishes on the menu.

Our waiter was attentive. Drinks were refilled promptly and bread, as well as herbs for dipping, were restocked.

I have patronized this location many times in the past and will continue to do so. Thanks for a great experience...every time!

1  Thank nutrgirl
Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

We visited on a Saturday evening. The place was crowded but we were able to get a table right away. The service was excellent and the food, as usual, was very good.