“Quality sandwich/lunch option”

Potbelly Sandwich Works
Ranked #84 of 424 Restaurants in Sugar Land
Reviewed 19 July 2017

Restaurant was busy and appeared to be short staffed, but they did a good job manage the never ending flow of people in line inside and at the drive thru.

The food is always great quality and freshly prepared. I ordered a med salad with some customizations removed and a few items added from a different salad on the menu. They had NO problem with the requests and got it 100% correct.

LOVE their cookies! Thick and soooo soft!

Parking lot gets very congested due to poor design. Creates a traffic flow problem and opportunity for accidents with people coming and going. Be careful! We almost had a fender bender.

Reviewed 23 April 2017

Love our Potbellies! Fell in love with them at Midway Airport years ago and was so excited when they popped up in Sugar Land!

We use their online order tool so we can grab and go when on the run. Usually works well.

My favorite is the croutons they make to put on their salads. If you ask they will give you a container of just the croutons. If you're really lucky they will be fresh and still warm.

Reviewed 22 October 2016

We love this place! You get more meat and their sandwiches are cheaper than Subways. My kids get a big and split it since they like the Wreck which has all kinds of meat on it. I like to get the Wreck salad and then I can add any sides I want which is nice and their house vinegrette is delicious. If you have never been, you should stop and give them a try. They can get very busy during lunch time because a lot of people from Flor and the Drs offices go there.

Reviewed 15 June 2016

I am around this place all the time but had never stopped by.

A friend recommended it.

It has a drive thru, but we went in and it was cozy inside. Lots of woodwork. I read that it had originally started as an antique shop in I believe Illinois.

Anyway I had a really good fresh greek salad. My daughter had a skinny sandwich which less bread. The sandwich was heated up.

One of the servers pointed out that they will begin serving breakfast soon.

Friendly service. We will be back!

Reviewed 26 May 2016 via mobile

I love the Italian sandwich, but everything that I have ever tried at potbelly is delicious. Always fresh. The restaurant is fast and well worth the $. The sugar land potbelly usually has a lot of younger folks working who will start up the small talk and sometimes give a little banter which adds to the laid back ambiance. My kids love coming here.