“good food & friendly”

Szechuan Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #22 of 52 Restaurants in Taylor
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 3 January 2015

Really good food for a decent price. The menu has a lot of options as well. Friendly staff & you can dine in or get take out.

Reviewed 9 December 2014

I love how their food tastes, the only thing wrong with this place I think is the service (they need more staff)but otherwise the food is really good that's why I keep going back at least once a week :)!!

Reviewed 19 July 2014

Long time customer. Szechuan's is the only place in Taylor that we repeatedly eat Asian food. The others don't come near when it comes to the flavor of their food. When our family visits from out-of-town and we ask them what they want for supper it is always pick up food from Szechuan's. We order by phone and pick it up at the drive thru window which makes it very convenient.

The owner works very hard to keep her customers happy. Best of Luck to Szechuan's!

Reviewed 22 July 2012

Good food considering there is practically no competition in town, and they could pretty much serve garbage on a hot plate and still be the best in town. Ive never had a bad meal here, the service is always on point, and the prices are great along with the portions. My only complaint would be that Ive never had a dish that really "wow"ed me but, like I said, still the best in town.

1  Thank John27534
Reviewed 2 July 2012

The buffet is below average, in relation to it's size, but the food is very good and reasonably priced.