“Great Eggs Benedict ”

Ranked #3 of 184 Restaurants in Temple
Price range: US$5 - US$21
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Fresh. Seasonal. Local.
Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

Meggs is a great fresh breakfast cafe. Always fresh, delicious, especially the Eggs Benedict. Service is always fast and efficient. Great cafe to start the day!

Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

An excellent menu, lots of locally sourced ingredients, nicely prepared, generous portions. Well worth going out of your way. Sunday brunch is busy, worth the crowds.

Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

The food is very good. We had Sunday morning brunch. Crap cakes were extraordinary. Unfortunately you have to get here at opening to avoid a long wait.

Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

I've been to Megg's a couple of times with different friends from out of town. It's been a great experience each time. The menu has something for everyone's tastes , service has been fast and friendly, and the prices are reasonable. If you need a place that's unique and high quality, it will not disappoint.

Reviewed 10 September 2016

I've had breakfast and lunch here at Meggs. My tastebud's had been starving for really tasty and somewhat different food, and to be honest good food. I had an spinach, roasted red pepper omelet for breakfast and it was so good and fresh. It was so wonderful that we decided to try lunch. I ordered the shrimp and grits for my lunch taste test and it was perfectly seasoned. It was buttery, smokey tomato goodness. They also tossed in some corn, ham and other assorted goodness. Portions are large and worth every penny. My husband and I love this place. Word has gotten around and they can be busy. We sat at the bar at lunchtime. Wait staff are friendly and attentive when we went.

Been to Megg's Cafe? Share your experiences!