“I found it very tasty, fresh and hot”

Taqueria Mexicano Bar & Grill # 3
Ranked #34 of 184 Restaurants in Temple
Price range: US$3 - US$12
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Breakfast, lunch, dinner, full bar, drive thru, daily lunch and bar specials. Free truck parking across the gas station. Catering available for small and big parties.
Reviewed 29 April 2017

I was a little surprised to see this restaurant rated in the 70's in Temple, but that Chick-fil-A and Cracker Barrel were in the top ten, so that told me a lot about who is reviewing. This is a small, family business with several locations. Service was very snappy and the staff were friendly. They made the guacamole fresh at the table with fresh lime and salsa and it was excellent. You can't get that at Chick-Fil-A. The food came out hot and was very tasty. It's not gourmet, but it was very good.

Reviewed 25 April 2017

Early evening visit, had the combination fajitas, steak, chicken and shrimp, steak and chicken, great flavor, beef a little tough, shrimp was bland tasting. However, the beans were some of the best I've ever eaten and the rice was just right.

Reviewed 16 January 2017

We are from Michigan and come to TX to visit our son. This is the first restaurant we visit when we get to TX. This is probably the fifth time we have been here and we could not be more pleased. We have never been disappointed in our meals. My favorite on the lunch menu is Chicken Quesadilla and my husband enjoyed his Tex-Mex Plate. Our service has always been excellent. The last time we were here it was very hot. Our waitress asked us if we wanted a to go cup for our drinks. This is unheard of in Michigan and we were so impressed. This prices are very reasonable. We look forward to our return visit.

Reviewed 25 August 2016

My wife and I stop in here often, when we are in Temple. The breakfasts and lunches are very good and I can only assume the evenings are good as well.

Reviewed 9 August 2016

Beans not good, rice not good, enchilidas ok. I have eaten many different mexican restaurants and this one really fell below standard. Wish it was better. Pretty disappointing.

Main entryway without air conditioning.