US$99
US$74
US$72
Hotels.com
TripAdvisor
All reviewsolive gardenfront deskpancake makerroom was cleanhighly recommend this hotelcheck in was easywalk in showerstayed here for one nightwould stay here againnewer hotelthe young ladynice hotelnight's sleepyogurtoff the highwaythe breakfast areahie
Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

We stayed here during Spring Break on our way to Houston. The room was clean and larger than most. This seemed to be a newer hotel, but already had tiles coming loose in the bathroom. We did not use it but there looked to be a nice outdoor pool. Breakfast the next morning was your typical breakfast of eggs, biscuits and gravy, cereal, etc. We would stay here again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
ExpressChampion75503, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Texarkana, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2018

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We do hope you choose to stay with us again if you're ever in the Texarkana area!

Reviewed 24 February 2018

Stopped over for a night on a trip to Austin. Arrived after a long day of driving and were delighted to find a restaurant on the premises! Had a terrific burger. Awoke early and the front desk personnel, Anthony and Monica, went out of their way to assist me in finding the remote to adjust the volume on the lobby television. Opel provided us with a terrific breakfast and we were soon on our way. Highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank cl12hess
Brandi S, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Texarkana, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2018

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and do hope you choose us again in the future!

Reviewed 12 December 2017

I stayed at this lcoation earlier in the year, and had a better experience previously. Rom was comfortable and sufficiently equipped. There was no noise, as the hotel itself wasn't very busy. The view from my room overlooked the pool, which was green and had leaves and trash floating on the surface of the water. The breakfast however was pathetic, with fewer options than any other HIE I have stayed in before, including this one. They had a limited number of apples, and no bananas or organges. The warm food options did not appear very appetizing, and the bagel I had was underbaked.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business

Thank you so much for your review! I am so sorry this recent stay was not as good as the one previously, this is not at all how we like to represent our hotel or the IHG Brand. Please know we have used your review as a learning tool for all departments, especially maintenance and the breakfast to ensure these things are taken care of. We do hope you give us another chance if you're ever in the Texarkana area, to prove the last stay was just one time mistake.

Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

Set back off the road, the GPS said I arrived when I was in front of a Hampton Inn. Conventional free breakfast fare, nothing special. Modern eclectic decorations. I slept well for two nights. Personable front desk staff.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business

Thank you so much for your review, Jim! We do hope we see you again if you're ever in the Texarkana area!

Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

We just checked in. Front desk man was so unfriedly I would have gone to the hotel next door. Wife says she prepaid. I like a bath after travelling all day. Room is beautiful and freshly remodeled but no tub, shower only. I say why don't we ask for another room? My wife says no, I don't want to have to deal with this guy anymore. Okay. We fly in a couple times a year, next time we'll stay somewhere else. That guy is your "director of first impressions", not just a hand them a key card guy. You can only have a first impression once. Find somebody who will love the job and smile and make your guests feel welcome. He's not that guy. My guess, he never will be. Good luck. Peace

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business