US$79
Country Inn
US$80
US$72
US$89
Wyndham Garden Texarkana(Texarkana)(Great Value!)
US$56
US$94
Courtyard
US$94
US$85
All reviewsconvention centerfront deskgreat hotelhotel restaurantthe hotel staffprofessional staffbusiness or pleasurerestaurants and shoppingwould highly recommend this hotelthe hotel is cleanbusiness tripwould definitely stay here againwater pressureeasy accessbeds were comfortablecontinental breakfastroad trip
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We visited this hotel for a second time and I would reinforce all the positive things I said about our previous visit. Great hotel, quiet location, excellent staff, an expanded menu offering better choices than the default HGI menu, and a really good and well staffed bar. During the week it is a bit of a happening place in the bar area.

This is the kind of HGI we’d go out of our way to visit.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We tagged along with my husband on a business trip and we loved our stay at the Hilton Garden Inn! We got the King suite and it was great to have a living area for my 8 month old daughter to sleep in her own area. We were on the 6th floor with a beautiful green belt view. The beds were comfy, the keurig in the room was great, the dinner and breakfast served in the restaurant was excellent, and we even were walking distance to the nearby mall! Everyone we met from the front desk to the waiters in the restaurant were all so nice and helpful! The rooms were very clean and accommodating to our needs! We will definitely stay here again when we’re in Texarkana!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We stayed for our nieces wedding and everything was great. The wedding was beautiful and the service was great. Everything was very helpful and curtious.. The room was comfortable and cozy.. I was disappointed when we had to pay extra for breakfast. Other than this it was a great stay.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

The hotel location is perfect.
Close to the interstate, an area surrounded by beautiful trees, and a golf course next to it.
There are several restaurants, bank , and a grocery store within a mile / 2 miles distance.
The hotel was clean and well appointed.
Digital key is a wonderful feature that Hilton members benefit from, it was my first time using it and I love it !
I was not comfortable with my room. I talked about my concerns with Mr. Wells, the front desk manager, he listened and promptly worked towards a solution.
Mr. Wells was very polite and professional, not only towards me, but also to other guests at the hotel.
Every staff member I met, made eye contact and greeted me as well as other guests.
I used the business center , the computers and the printers there made it easier to complete work I needed for a project I am working on.
I was in a hurry and requested my breakfast to go. The breakfast hostess was friendly and helpful. Eggs , bacon, potatoes, pastries and fruit, tasted wonderful.
Check out was a breeze.
I was at Texarkana on a quick trip for professional reasons visiting the TX A&M campus over there. I wish I could have stayed an extra day just to enjoy the amenities this hotel offers.
Definitely will recommend this hotel, and definitely would be back.
Thank you all for a wonderful hotel experience and special thanks to Mr. Wells for his OUTSTANDING customer service.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 June 2018

The staff both at the front desk and breakfast really were great. The location of the hotel is a bit 'odd,' but the genuineness of the staff makes up for any frustration associated with seeing the hotel from the interstate yet feeling like you drive five miles (hyperbole) to get there.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family