US$87
US$80
US$100
US$99
GardenInn.com
Wyndham Garden Texarkana(Texarkana)(Great Value!)
US$55
US$84
US$76
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 June 2017 via mobile

Two Double beds $45 plus $15 fee for the dog.

Room clean, needs upgrade, bed comphy but squeaky.

Lots of hot water and ac works fine

Frig cold but freezer not great

Great staff

Pool not working just swampy water with mold

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 June 2017

It was two dollars cheaper than an equally rated Econo Lodge decided to give it try. Check-in was relatively smooth, though the lobby looked rundown. Initially, I couldn't get into my room since the electronic door kept showing a red indication. I went back to the desk, but no one was there and there was no bell to ring for service. I knocked on the counter: no answer. I knocked louder: no answer. I call to the back "Hello?": no answer. I yell to the back: STILL no answer. Finally I slap my hand on the counter and someone comes out with "WTF do you want" look on his face. After I explained the problem he came to my room to investigate. After eight tries, he finally got my door to unlock and he went back to the office without apologizing for the inconvenience.
The room itself was relatively clean, but the loveseat wouldn't support my weight as I sank nearly to the floor. The bed was comfortable with pillows that actually had some life left in them. The bathroom was clean with plenty of hot water, though the bath towels were small and rough.
I was disappointed to find the swimming pool "out of order" filled with dirt, leaves, and other crap (why advertise it then?)
Breakfast was a joke: two kinds of cereal (both sweet), two kinds of bread for toast (white and wheat), two flavors of juice, and one kind of coffee. Despite what they show in their photos, there were NO waffles, NO biscuits and gravy, and NO microwave oven. Cold pizza would have been a better breakfast.
I don't know how they ranked 3 1/2 out of 5 stars. It was nowhere close to that.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 January 2017

a lot at the Rodeway Inn! The bed was comfortable and clean (two pillows per bed) and the room was spacious enough for a small table and two chairs without being crowded. The bathrooms were clean and had enough hot water to accommodate three of us taking showers. The room also had a coffee maker and an iron. We brought our dog, and they were fine with that. They serve a breakfast in the lobby that consists of eggs, sausage patties, muffins, toast, coffee, apple and orange juice, and a waffle iron to make your own. There is a tv in the breakfast area, as well. No complaints from us- we would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Emi R
Reviewed 25 January 2017

Location: Off I-30 heading west, turned left at exit and right turn go behind Hooter’s. Safe, quiet. Sleep Quality: Very good. Quiet, little noise until morning when people were leaving. Bath fan would block some of the noise. Room: Very good. This is an inexpensive hotel. New pillow top mattress, two pillows, comfortable- basics. Clean. Table, 2 chairs, power strip. Service: Good- the wake up call did not happen- Have your own alarm system- to Very good- morning staff and breakfast room. Value: Excellent. Adequate room- with breakfast selections at higher priced hotel- eggs, sausage, biscuits, waffles, cereal, juice. Lobby and breakfast room nicely remodeled. There was an outdoor seasonal pool. Overall: Excellent- to comparable hotels. It met the standards, the bed, breakfast and remodel lobby raised to the higher level. Would definitely return if in the area.

Room Tip: Bring a wakeup alarm- enjoy the hot breakfast
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank IslaEsperanza
Reviewed 29 November 2016

After driving for 10 hours I decided to get a hotel for me and my 3 grandkids. I was coming back from a Vacation in south Texas. I saw this hotel and decided to stay there. At first I could not fine the room so I drove around. There was some questionable people opening their hotel doors and just looking at us. So anyway we finally found our room. When we entered the room it seemed ok at first then we saw roaches crawling on the walls. The bathroom has dead roaches in it and the wall paper from the bathroom wall was peeling off and again roaches. Also, when my Grandkids got on the bed they were immediately bitten by bed bugs. We ended up leaving. DO NOT STAY HERE!

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family