“Great place for a meal”

Perry's Steakhouse & Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Perry's Steakhouse & Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 232 Restaurants in The Woodlands
Price range: US$31 - US$80
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Kuykendahl
Description: Long considered one of the premier steakhouses in Texas, Perry’s Steakhouse & Grille has earned a faithful following by perfecting prime since 1979. With an award-winning menu and private dining rooms, Perry’s is perfect for any occasion large or small, casual or formal. And Social Hour offers half-price appetizers and specials on wines and martinis, or enjoy live entertainment evenings. At Perry’s, we believe your dining experience should always be Rare and Well Done!
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

The 5 of us went to Perry’s recently for a celebration and we all walked away happy. We enjoyed the fresh, flavorful bread, appetizers, and salads. I loved the pecan crusted red snapper and everyone else enjoyed their steaks. It was nice they offered trios of assorted drinks and desserts, providing us with ample samples of concoctions. We’ll definitely return.

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

The Friday Lamb Chop special is exactly that, SPECIAL! Super tasty, great portion size, and only $15. I left actually feeling like I’d robbed the place!

Will definitely return!

Reviewed 5 March 2018

Had dinner last night at the bar, and entire experience was over the top. Bar staff was extremely busy entire 90 minutes we were there, but attentive to our needs throughout. Fodd was presented hot and timely, drinks were made as described. Great overall experience.

Reviewed 3 February 2018

Come here on Friday for lunch whenever I'm in town. Pork chop special is outstanding!!!
Very pleasant atmosphere, great bar, good service. Always enjoyable.

Reviewed 23 January 2018

We celebrated our wedding anniversary with another couple. They reserved so perhaps we were not sure what to expect. They chose the pork chops which was huge whereas we chose the chateaubriand which wasn't. My thought was that my main was mediocre and my wife felt the same. Our friends struggled with the size of their meals however did not comment on the quality. We ordered a few sides which were bland. Desserts were Creme Brulee and chocolate plate. Not sure that it fits my taste but then again I have struggled to find any decent restaurant in the Woodlands.