We stayed at Woodlands Resort for the first time this past weekend to celebrate our anniversary. We found the resort to be very comfortable and the staff were all friendly and professional. The dinner we had at Robard's was quite good. As a matter of fact, I could not even finish the steak because it was huge. I think the thing we liked most about our stay was the Panther Trails golf course. We enjoyed the scenic views throughout the course, especially the tall pines( we don't get to see large trees where we live in Katy). This resort is close enough to get away for a few days , but it seems like a real vacation as well. We will definitely be coming back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in 28,000 acres of forest north of Houston, the newly renovated Woodlands Resort is a destination of fun and relaxation. Just steps from 406 deluxe guest rooms are two championship golf courses and the Forest Oasis water park with 1,000 foot lazy river. Guests enjoy seasonal poolside dining, dive-in movies and family-friendly entertainment. Other resort amenities include a full-service spa and fitness facility, 190 miles of trails, and tennis courts. Explore the property's three restaurants or lounge, plus nearby shopping and entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Woodlands Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Woodlands Resort And Conference Center
- The Woodlands Hotel The Woodlands