“Great service and Italian food”

Vinny's Italian Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 15 January 2017

Vinny greeted 4 of us and seated us promptly. The server arrived and gave us a warm welcome. Our drink order was taken. Hot bread and drinks arrived. Wife and I ordered the house salad with tomato basil dressing. Dressing very tasty. Wife ordered spaghetti and meatballs and I ordered cheese ravioli. Meatballs excellent. Sauce on ravioli was a rich marinara. Sauce on spaghetti was different with some pieces in it. We both tried it and preferred the rich marinara. Overall an excellent dinner and service.

Reviewed 11 January 2017

Seranda is amazing! I love this restaurant. Have been going here for years and still love it. It is a good location. Their specials are also always very good.

Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

Not sure why I haven't reviewed Vinny's before but here goes. You won't find friendlier service anywhere in Trophy Club. Lots of choices on the lunch menu - garlic cheese bread is addicting! Portions are large so bright green a friend to share if you have a small appetite. I love that they always bring me a drink to go. Support this family owned gem it's worth it.

Reviewed 7 December 2016

Vinny's is an authentic East Coast Italian place. The pies and pasta dishes are what I've grown up with on the East Coast and they have never let me down. Vinny and his staff are unbelievably friendly and helpful; even with my quirky pizza requests!

It's nice to feel welcomed by either Vinny or any of his staff when I go into his establishment.

Reviewed 8 October 2016

The sliced Italian sausage was good, but the rest of the Italian pizza was just average. The pie was supposed to have lots of meat, but there was more mushrooms and onions than anything else. And, it wasn't brick-oven so the crust was lip and a little gooey.