“Fantastic food and family”

Vinny's Italian Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

My wife and I enjoy Vinny's hospitality and food. Sunny is our favorite server. Pasta sampler, veal parmigiana, salads, and a bottle of wine is our standard fare.

There are newer reviews for Vinny's Italian Restaurant

Reviewed 28 January 2017 via mobile

Had the cater our NYr's Eve party & everyone loved it!!! Homemade goodness because of quality ingredients made with ❤. Their ROCKS too!!!

Reviewed 15 January 2017

Vinny greeted 4 of us and seated us promptly. The server arrived and gave us a warm welcome. Our drink order was taken. Hot bread and drinks arrived. Wife and I ordered the house salad with tomato basil dressing. Dressing very tasty. Wife ordered spaghetti and meatballs and I ordered cheese ravioli. Meatballs excellent. Sauce on ravioli was a rich marinara. Sauce on spaghetti was different with some pieces in it. We both tried it and preferred the rich marinara. Overall an excellent dinner and service.

Reviewed 11 January 2017

Seranda is amazing! I love this restaurant. Have been going here for years and still love it. It is a good location. Their specials are also always very good.

Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

Not sure why I haven't reviewed Vinny's before but here goes. You won't find friendlier service anywhere in Trophy Club. Lots of choices on the lunch menu - garlic cheese bread is addicting! Portions are large so bright green a friend to share if you have a small appetite. I love that they always bring me a drink to go. Support this family owned gem it's worth it.

Been to Vinny's Italian Restaurant? Share your experiences!