“Cute Decor- great for families”
Review of Grub Burger Bar

Grub Burger Bar
Ranked #21 of 411 Restaurants in Tyler
Reviewed 2 April 2018

My first time in I took a coupon which helped with the pricing of the food. I found my burger tasty and well made, the sides were good.

I liked the décor, sort of a throw back to someplace I went in my younger years. Could put my finger on it! Good staff.

Reviewed 28 February 2018

To many items here are frozen quality and over cooked. Fries are frozen, shakes are imitation & onion rings were over cooked & tasted frozen. Our burgers were good. Will not return.

Reviewed 22 February 2018

The mac & cheese burger is awesome! It's definitely our favorite.
The Lockhart Legend burger is great as well. The Dr. Pepper sauce has a little "kick" to it. But it good.
The Skinny fries, sweet potato fries, and the onion rings are great as well.

Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

Ordered the kids Mac & Cheese for our baby. It was truly the creamiest, dreamiest I’ve ever had.

I ordered the chickpea burger on GF bread. Patty and toppings were great; the bun was dry, but for GF it was good.

Husband had my favorite, the Oesti Turkey Cobb. *sigh
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this salad!

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed the salads because of a low carb program. The restaurant was full at lunch time and for what I could see everything was great.

Been to Grub Burger Bar? Share your experiences!