US$94
US$189
Home2.com
US$120
Comfort Suites Waco North(Waco)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$94
US$108
US$167
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$153/night.

All reviewsconvention centertypical courtyardgreat locationstarbucks coffeeupdated courtyarddriven milesdowntown locationwi fi speed ismobile appsuspension bridgeroom was cleanlobby bistrothe river walknice stayrestaurants within walking distancenice pool areaolder hotel
Reviewed 16 July 2017

This hotel is located downtown within walking distance of restaurants and other things to do. The rooms were great, and the outdoor courtyard was nice. The food was a little pricey for what we got though.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
00gc, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Waco, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2017

Dear Helice,

Thank you for being our guest at Courtyard Waco and for sharing your feedback. We are glad to know our location was perfect for your trip and that you enjoyed your stay with us. It was a pleasure hosting you, and we hope you and your family will come and see us again soon.

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

Stayed here on our trip through Texas on our way down to Galveston, was only minutes from Magnolia Market, many restaurants within walking distance, also enjoy a nice stroll along the river walk which is right across the street, pool was nice, room was clean and bed was comfortable, staff was friendly, would definitely stay here again

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
00gc, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Waco, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2017

Dear J Z,

It was a pleasure hosting you at Courtyard Waco. We are committed to making sure every guest has a pleasant stay, and we are glad to learn this was your experience. We appreciate your nice feedback and hope you will choose us again on your next trip to this area.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Choose this location for the "Fix" on the Magnolia Market experience! It's located just a few blocks from the Silos and Market shopping. Convenient location, clean, comfy beds and close to Baylor University. You must meet Ashley and Stephen at the front desk. They were our favorites. Very knowledgeable about locations and super kind and friendly. Looked forward to seeing them each morning. Stephen will take you on the Shuttle wherever you need go!

Room Tip: King beds are super comfy. Air conditioning was really good.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
00gc, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Waco, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2017

Dear gsteele2017,

It was a pleasure to have you as our guest at Courtyard Waco. We are delighted to read our location close to the Magnolia Market was ideal for your needs and that our associates Ashley and Stephen thoroughly impressed you with their outstanding service. I'll be sure to share your compliments with them. Thanks again for your business, and we look forward to serving you whenever your travels bring you to Waco.

Reviewed 25 June 2017

I stayed here last week for one night and give this property an "average" rating. To be sure there is no amazing hotels in the city of Waco, so compared to what's available, the Courtyard is probably a bit better than run of the mill. That said, it is one of the "old style" Courtyard properties, I would guess it was built in the 1990's.

I am a Platinum and had a "conference suite" It had a very large table in the living room part of the suite (no couch) and then a separate bedroom. I was alone so it really didn't make any difference to me (honestly would have preferred the standard type suite with a couch.

Where this property shines is their people who are super nice. It was literally like 105 degrees the day that I arrived so I called ahead and asked them if they would go and crank the AC down as if the units had been off when I arrived they would have never cooled the room. The front desk person I spoke to was very pleasant and did exactly as I asked and it was super chilly in my suite when I arrived.

The HVAC is the other area that this property is way better than average. While it is older and has the old style room AC (one in the bedroom part and the other in the conference room part) the thermostat literally went down to 45 degrees. I had it set as low as it would go and it was truly cold (like 55 degrees) in the bedroom. That was a welcome relief from the oppressive heat outside. I truly like sleeping in an ice box and the Courtyard Waco definitely came through in that regard.

When I am back in Waco again, I will stay here as while it isn't a St. Regis or even Autograph Collection type hotel the room is freezing and that's enough for me to get a good nights sleep.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
00gc, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Waco, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2017

Dear Kyle D,

Thank you for staying with us and posting a review. We truly appreciate your compliment regarding our team’s responsiveness to your concerns. Our associates are dedicated to providing all guests with comfortable accommodations so we are glad we succeeded in that respect. However, we apologize for falling short of your expectations with regard to the overall aesthetics of our hotel. Your feedback will be shared with our team to help us to improve the overall experience for our guests. Thank you again, and we hope to have the opportunity to make a much better impression on a future stay.

Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

Came to Waco and stayed here. It was nice, clean hotel. The front desk is very friendly and helpful. The bistro is good for a quick bite in the morning. The shuttle at the hotel took us over to the Magnolia Silos. Enjoyed my stay.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Libby G,

Thank you for the fantastic review of your stay at Courtyard Waco. We are delighted you had such a positive experience throughout the hotel and that you appreciated the convenience of our shuttle service. Thanks for being our guest, and we look forward to seeing you and your friends again soon.