“Definitely Different!”
Review of Butter My Biscuit

Butter My Biscuit
Ranked #117 of 454 Restaurants in Waco
Price range: US$3 - US$12
Description: We are closed Saturday, June 30 until Tuesday, July 10 for a much needed family vacation! We will be back refreshed, renewed and with yummy biscuit creations!
Reviewed 10 July 2018

We went in with about 15 minutes before closing.
They still insisted we order even though we said we'd come back another time.
Their food is delicious and worth it.
Great customer service too.

Date of visit: May 2018
Lee B, Owner at Butter My Biscuit, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2018

Happy to have you! So glad you came by. Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

I was a little hesitant to visit since it was inside a gaming store but so glad I did! I now feel silly because it wasn’t a big deal. I ordered The Boss Boy and added fierce pimento. Wow it was perfect. Every ingredient was fresh and just amazing. As I finished they asked if I wanted to add a mini cupcake for $1. I thought why not? Wow today’s flavor was raspberry but the real star was the brown butter icing. It was the best and thought about ordering another one! Friendly and fast service. Very helpful answering questions and helping decide what to order. Some tables offer full service and others you order at counter and they bring food to your table. All the food that passed my table looked amazing! I can’t wait to go back and try one of the sandwiches.

Date of visit: June 2018
Lee B, Owner at Butter My Biscuit, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

So glad you came by! The brown butter frosting is my favorite icing ever! So, it ends up on quite a few of our mini biscuit cupcakes. Come back and see us again soon

Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

The biscuits were very good. Would have liked the peach butter on the side rather than poured over the top of the biscuits. Really an odd venue inside a game store but worth a visit. Food is very fresh.

Date of visit: April 2018
Lee B, Owner at Butter My Biscuit, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2018

So glad you enjoyed your biscuit! Any of our items can definitely be put on the side if you request it. Our practice is to put everything on the biscuit for our customers, but we are always happy to oblige by putting things on the side.
I realize our venue is a bit odd. It is what happens when 2 worlds collide! My husband owns Bankston’s, the comic and sports store next door, and was looking at the space we occupy for a gaming space. As he looked, he realized there was a place for a kitchen as the space had previously been Pizza Patron. He called me immediately and said, ‘I think I have a kitchen for you to cater!’ (I had been catering out of our home for about 3 years.)
Thus, Butter My Biscuit, (which doesn’t look AT ALL, like what it would look if I had a stand alone cafe), as a brick and mortar building was born! We kept the idea of a gaming store simply for financial reasons. With it arranged this way, I can still be a mom to our 3 kids and only serve brunch as compared to having to serve all day to pay the rent for my own space. It is odd, for sure! But family business is never easy!
Thanks for stopping by!

Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

I completely enjoyed my Breakfast Tacos and the Biscuits are great!

“Butter My Biscuits” is open for Breakfast & Lunch Tuesday through Saturday and for Dinner on Friday and Saturday Night (Trip Advisor incorrectly lists this place as closed Tuesday through Thursday at the time of this post).

The atmosphere is unique and fun. The restaurant is located inside a Gaming Establishment called “Kings Landing.” It is not loud or overly crowded and the scenery is well done. You can also choose from a huge selection of board and card games to try out and purchase if that is what you are interested in....

Food is excellent! I estimate that a meal would average $8 - $13 each depending on your order and tastes.
The specialty is Biscuits and almost anyway you can serve them.

Overall a great place to visit off of the main beat and path. You can

They offer Dinner Menu Specials on the weekend. (Friday and Saturday Night Only)

Date of visit: April 2018
Lee B, Owner at Butter My Biscuit, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2018

Thanks for your review! I’m so excited you stopped by and gave us a try. Com e back anytime!

Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

We had two philly cheesesteak biscuits that came with side of mashed potatoes, a cherry pacman drink ($4) and a lavendar soda ($2.50) and total was $32 and some change. No menu prices posted for the food we could find . Liked the game atmosphere.

Date of visit: February 2018

So glad you stopped by! We did have a few weeks without visible prices while our menus were being printed. Sorry about that! I hope to see you again soon.

Been to Butter My Biscuit? Share your experiences!