“Nice place”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #81 of 445 Restaurants in Waco
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don't have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Waco is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed 26 June 2016 via mobile

We love Panera Bread. This one didn't disappoint us. We arrived late for dinner. They still had bread bowls for our favorite soup (broccoli and cheese). It was clean. The staff friendly. The last time we stopped at a Panera Bread late at night they were out of bread bowls.

Reviewed 27 March 2016 via mobile

Pandora breads are really good, but they are more of a lunch or breakfast spot to me! Great sandwiches and lots of healthy food options!!! Never been to a bad one and this stop in Waco is exactly what we were expecting!!!

Reviewed 27 March 2016

My wife and I along with 3 friends had lunch at Panera Bread on Loop 340. We were there about 11:30am on Wednesday, March 23. We all had salads and they were wonderful. Even though the restaurant was very busy, we were served quickly. The food was excellent. We will return in the future.

Reviewed 26 January 2016

I love that whichever location I go to get Panera cuisine, it always satisfies. I usually get the Mediterranean Veggie. My mouth is watering as I type this.
The service could be better. We do drive-thru at this location often, and it is rare they get our order correct.
When we eat inside, we always enjoy a tranquil environment and feel comforted by the privacy of the booths, while enjoying the spectacular view of the Texas skyline.

Reviewed 6 January 2016

Panera never disappoints. Fresh healthy food with ingredients that you can pronounce. I have severe dietary issues and can always find food that works at Panera.

Been to Panera Bread? Share your experiences!