“Good Service "This Time"”

No photo provided
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Bar Scene
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Bar Scene
Reviewed 18 October 2016

I have been to different Chili's before in different locations and service seems to be the issue with this chain. Not this time the service was very good and the food was served in a timely manner. So for a good meal and good service this Chili's is okay.

Reviewed 14 August 2016 via mobile

Chilis is my favorite chain, and I refuse to go back to the Waco Chili's. They need to get their business together.

Reviewed 21 May 2016 via mobile

Four friends from college went to the new Chili's on Valley Mills in Waco, to celebrate one of our birthdays. Little did we know we were in for the worst birthday experience of our lives...
They charged us for lemonade refills when they were supposed to be bottomless (according to the menu), their signature steak/shrimp dish was all wrong, two molten chocolate deserts were brought to the table 20 minutes AFTER the waitress brought out the check (with the charge for desserts!), and the manager barely apologized to us for the worst dinner experience we've ever had.
In retrospect, we should have just walked out without paying, we felt completely ripped off.
A week later, I met a friend on campus, and she said "Don't go to the new Chili's on Valley Mills! I just went there for my birthday and it was so bad!"

Reviewed 9 May 2016

We have been to several different Chili's and this one has the best tasting food by far.
They don't drown all of their food in salt as some locations do. The chicken in the Margarita Grilled Chicken was cooked very well and the corn on the cob was also cooked very well. All of our meals were extra delicious and we were impressed with the care to cook the food well and still get it in a timely manner with good service.

Reviewed 29 April 2016

The waitress was rude and seemed in a rush and did not ever get our order right. She seemed to have other things o her mind ad acted as if we bothered her. We asked to speak to a Manager and she was just as aloof as the waitress. The food was hot, but tasted like cardboard and much like the food the overall experience was horrible! I would not recommend this place to me worst enemy. This was our second ad LAST visit!!! The bill was just about ten cents from costing $50.00 and I WILL NOT GO BACK!!! eAT THER IF YOU WANT BUT YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!!