“Good food, good prize”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

Our family loves Baris. The restaurant is usually packed around main meal times and if I had one complaint it would be PARKING! It is very difficult to find a place and navigate the parking lot especially when they are busy. It is extra difficult with kids involved. However, the food is excellent. The pastas are personal sized which I love and the pizza is great! I love the crust and my kids always eat well. It is BYOB which makes it a great place for group dinners without spending a fortune.
We went here as students and still frequent it as adults with kids now! I definitely recommend it- especially if you are looking to get away from the Magnolia crowd.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

I've never been to Italy, but this is as close to real Italian as I think you can get in Waco. The sauces are so rich and tasty. It's small and dated, but the food is worth it 100%. We love to get Friday lunches to go from here or sit and eat for date night. I recommend the spaghetti or the sampler with alfredo, so good.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

This spot is sure to become your favorite place in town. The atmosphere is relaxed and the food like an Italian grandmother just cooked you her best dish at home. Try the pink sauce you won't be sorry. Chicken spaghetti or tortellini are my go to's. An amazing price for the amount of food -- one meal definitely can feed at least 2! Also the rolls are delicious! I can't wait to eat here again!

Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

Was looking for a good Italian place that wasn't a chain and this place didn't disappoint. My wife and I had an appetizer, two entrees and two sodas for $21. The place was busy on a Thursday evening but we were able to get in and waited on quickly. The food isn't gourmet but it is really good made better with the good prices. There parking lot is limited but there are a couple neighbor businesses you can park in ( just not the next door Mexican place.)

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

So a local told us about this place. Usually they know. We went about 6pm on a Tuesday night and did not have to wait. Great service. Food was great. My husband and I got the sampler and my daughter got the shrimp fettuccine and both were great. You also buy pizza by the slice. It's not like some places the are priced high and you can't eat it all but just the right price for just enough food that you finish it and you are full. I definitely would go back.