“The Pink Sauce...yum! ”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

Took a girls weekend with my mother and sister and we were craving Italian! Found this gem. Started with the massive rolls! They were huge and fluffy and delicious! Asked for a side of the tomato sauce and it did not disappoint! I ordered the chicken fettuccini with the pink sauce (I am assuming a mixture of alfredo and red sauce) so good. Mom and sister both ordered the pasta sampler. They ate it all! Nothing fancy here. Just good, comforting food!

Reviewed 21 August 2017

Had lunch on a Sunday at Baris. WOW. I just moved to Waco and have been dining out for a couple of years. Baris is now my FAVORITE place in town. I had the spinach florentine pasta. It was supreme. The garlic rolls are complimentary and are so good. I took the leftover rolls home and toasted them the next day with honey and loved them the second time around. The meals don't come with a salad or side dishes. You can also order to your desire. My friend ordered angel hair past with clam sauce and added extra mushrooms and cheese on top. You will want to take home a "go box" because the servings are so large. It isn't fancy and it is hard to find a place to park but so so so good.

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

Our family loves Baris. The restaurant is usually packed around main meal times and if I had one complaint it would be PARKING! It is very difficult to find a place and navigate the parking lot especially when they are busy. It is extra difficult with kids involved. However, the food is excellent. The pastas are personal sized which I love and the pizza is great! I love the crust and my kids always eat well. It is BYOB which makes it a great place for group dinners without spending a fortune.
We went here as students and still frequent it as adults with kids now! I definitely recommend it- especially if you are looking to get away from the Magnolia crowd.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

I've never been to Italy, but this is as close to real Italian as I think you can get in Waco. The sauces are so rich and tasty. It's small and dated, but the food is worth it 100%. We love to get Friday lunches to go from here or sit and eat for date night. I recommend the spaghetti or the sampler with alfredo, so good.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

This spot is sure to become your favorite place in town. The atmosphere is relaxed and the food like an Italian grandmother just cooked you her best dish at home. Try the pink sauce you won't be sorry. Chicken spaghetti or tortellini are my go to's. An amazing price for the amount of food -- one meal definitely can feed at least 2! Also the rolls are delicious! I can't wait to eat here again!

Been to Baris III Pasta & Pizza? Share your experiences!