“Great service and good food”

Baris III Pasta & Pizza
Ranked #12 of 408 Restaurants in Waco
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 7 September 2017

Momma Baris is the sweetest lady around. The lasagna is delicious, the pizza is good, and the calzone is fabulous.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Mama Mia, this place is DELISH. It was packed, obviously a local favorite. I had ravioli and brought half back to the hotel. The bread was amazing.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

We have been eating here for years. The restaurant is small and parking is terrible; but the food is outstanding! We have ordered the pizza both whole and by the slice. The slices are huge and priced right. I love the calzone. Only around $5.00 and big enough for two people. You can bring your own alcohol if you wish. Family owned and perfect when you crave Italian food.

Reviewed 29 August 2017

Though not exactly the atmosphere of Venice, it would be hard to surpass the quality and flavor of Mama Baris' entrees unless you were actually somewhere south of Naples. Whenever I want to eat where I feel 'at home', where the aromatic aroma of magnificent yeast bread fills the air, and where I always know I won't have to ever send anything back, punch my ticket to this place.

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

Took a girls weekend with my mother and sister and we were craving Italian! Found this gem. Started with the massive rolls! They were huge and fluffy and delicious! Asked for a side of the tomato sauce and it did not disappoint! I ordered the chicken fettuccini with the pink sauce (I am assuming a mixture of alfredo and red sauce) so good. Mom and sister both ordered the pasta sampler. They ate it all! Nothing fancy here. Just good, comforting food!