“Good flavors and diverse menu”

Bangkok Royal Thai Cuisine
Ranked #49 of 426 Restaurants in Waco
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Generally speaking, this is a Thai restaurant that also offers some Japanese, Chinese and Vietnamese dishes. Menu items include a lot of Thai soups, curries and noodles. The price is very reasonable with most entrees between $10 - $12. The atmosphere is classy yet laid back, and everyone working is very nice. The service is slow-ish, which is very relaxing, but if you're in a hurry you might want to let your server know.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The staff was courteous and the restaurant was very clean. I had the one of the curry dishes and it really tasted fresh. If that dish was an example of all the food at the restaurant than I will try many of the other dishes. The food was very lite filing and not full of preservatives and other things that give a typical Asian food taste.

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

We were passing through Waco and had a craving for Thai. We should have elected for another cuisine but decided to try out the only Thai place in town. Dirty water, shrimp spring rolls sans the shrimp and curry made from thick paste had us mighty disappointed coupled with the gross understaffing of the place, we should have just kept on moving through.

Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

Had a great lunch. The did was excellent and the service was top notch. Three people asked how many in our party. It was busy though and had to wait a bit before we were seated. Once we were seated the service was on top of things and we had our food in good time. It was a little loud with them being busy but not distracting.

Reviewed 12 February 2018

I have been eating here since they were at their old location closer to Baylor, and while I agree with other posters that they are often understaffed, I do NOT agree with anyone who says that they are not friendly, or that they are rude....I love the Pineapple Fried Rice and the Pad Thai, but all of their flat noodle dishes are delicious in my opinion, and I would also recommend their Thai Tea as a refreshing answer to our Texas Summer heat....